Rugby: 2010 Super 14

[quote=“jimipresley”][quote=“Wandering”]
Can I change my name to aardvark?? :pray:[/quote]
It would be apt. Your predictions are similar to those of an aardvark.[/quote]
:roflmao: :roflmao:

[quote=“bismarck”]
I believe it’s alphabetical before the “war” starts. :wink:[/quote]
Look, I know you’re a South African Ingrish teacher with no self-esteem and all that, but Elf1nDrak3-Bismarck-Kiki is not quite alphabetical. Perhaps in Serbo-Croat it is. I wish it was alphabetical, then “Wandering” would be at the BOTTOM of the list. :smiley:

[quote=“jimipresley”][quote=“bismarck”]
Look, I know you’re a South African Ingrish teacher with no self-esteem and all that, but Elf1nDrak3-Bismarck-Kiki is not quite alphabetical. Perhaps in Serbo-Croat it is. I wish it was alphabetical, then “Wandering” would be at the BOTTOM of the list. :smiley:[/quote]
Oops. You caught me. :blush:
Actually, I have no idea how it is compiled. Standings in the last comp?

No matter. I’ll be at the top come the final whistle in May!!

I think it’s arranged (because there are no points yet) in the order that the players accepted Mr.B’s invitations. Why the captain is not on top remains a mystery.

Because I’m a gracious gentleman? :smiley:

Good news,bad news…Ali Williams re-injured his achilles in a warm up S14 game.Blues are fcuked now.The bad news is that the ABs could be without their premiere lock for most of the year too.BTW Blues beat Chiefs 31-21.

In other meaningless news,the Reds beat the Saders in preseason.

Well, the Crusaders fielded their under-13 side. And it was still close.

Well, the Crusaders fielded their under-13 side. And it was still close.[/quote]
Actually,to be fair it was the under 12’s,coached by Robbie’s autistic niece twice removed and no farm animals had been ritualistically slaughtered pregame.Still a loss to the banana-benders is a loss to the banana-benders all the same.

How about Ruben Kruger, eh? A Man amongst men, a stalwart, a softly-spoken rugby DEMON. He will be sorely missed. :cry:

Yeah,he’ll be keeping all those AB cheaters up there honest.RIP.

Well, the Crusaders fielded their under-13 side. And it was still close.[/quote]
Actually,to be fair it was the under 12’s,coached by Robbie’s autistic niece twice removed and no farm animals had been ritualistically slaughtered pregame.Still a loss to the banana-benders is a loss to the banana-benders all the same.[/quote]
The pre-season games are so gay. The Stormers fans are so excited about beating the Sharks 24-19 you’d swear they won the Super 14. :unamused: I’m going to do the chicken dance when they get spanked in the real competition.

I remember that last year the Bulls also got “humbled” in their pre-season games only to turn it up in the Super 14. Doubt the Chiefs, Sharks and Crusaders will be that easily downed when the real deal begins.

I agree with B. No need to get hyped up with the pre-season warm-up matches. You should see the stormers fan posts. Oh My God! They are really getting on my tits.

Well, we’ll see what happens. It’s really disappointing that there are so many injuries in the NZ camp. I hope this won’t weaken their teams. They do need a good season.
I’m worried about the Aussies. They are TOO quite. Probably got some secret plans locked in.
In the SA camp all is buzzing as per normal. Even though the Stormers fans pisses me off SO much, they’re newly ‘bought’ team isn’t half bad. Maybe they’ll NOT end up in the bottom 3 this year. The Bulls played a fairly decent warm-up game. Giving the new blood some game time, which is good seeing this year’s team has a LOT of new faces.

Mr.B, I really worry about the Sharks this year. I hope they step up a gear when the tournament kicks off.

hope more posters can sign up for the super -14 and 6 nations comps with bismark, will be fun seeing who can pick the most winners of the season

Look, I know you’re a South African Ingrish teacher with no self-esteem and all that, but Elf1nDrak3-Bismarck-Kiki is not quite alphabetical. Perhaps in Serbo-Croat it is. I wish it was alphabetical, then “Wandering” would be at the BOTTOM of the list. :smiley:[/quote]
I’ve figured it out. The order before the competition starts is based on caps.

1. Elf1nDrak3 - 681 Caps (you should see his honors list!)
  2. Bismarck - 217 Caps
  3. Kiki - 102 Caps
  4. jimipresley - 30 Caps
  5. Wandering - 30 Caps
  6. SydneyDave - 30 Caps
  7. Frikkie - 4 Caps
  8. Zhubajie - 0 Caps
  9. Wairau - 0 Caps
  10. Taipeirunner - 0 Caps
  11. Tosserpete - 0 Caps

Where players have the same caps the player that joins first is ahead of the other players of equal caps…

Mystery solved! :bow:

Me too, mate! The more the merrier!

[quote=“bismarck”]

Where players have the same caps the player that joins first is ahead of the other players of equal caps.[/quote]
Wrong. If players have the same caps, the better-looking player is ahead.

Where players have the same caps the player that joins first is ahead of the other players of equal caps.[/quote]
Wrong. If players have the same caps, the better-looking player is ahead.[/quote]
Yes, of course. There’s that…

Wrong. If players have the same caps, the better-looking player is ahead.[/quote]
Must.Resist.Trolling.The.Troll.Dander.Rising. :laughing:

I agree! :thumbsup:

I agree! :thumbsup:[/quote]
me too, fantastic idea! There must be some more rugby followers out there.

(note, I’m bumping this on Monday morning, I thought it was a bit pointless bumping at 12am Sunday evening :slight_smile: ).