Rugby: November 2009 tours

Group on Superbru is looking good. But I see jimipresley still hasn’t made his picks…

I went with the All Blacks by 5, but I reckon the Wallabies are in with more than a fair shot. Would be nice to be in Tokyo for the test…

Deans is under increasing pressure from Oz media and public.On paper, the ABs should pick up another comfortable win.
Will be very interested to see how Elsom goes with the captaincy…I’ll think he’ll do fine.
I was hoping that these Autumn Internationals would be more competitive than most years.Unfortunately the Poms and Taffs are facing some serious injury woes.On the other hand the Surrender monkeys and Micks look to be in pretty good shape.The less said about Italy and the Jocks the better (when it comes to Rugby at least).
Great to see the Boks and Ockers playing some mid-week games against club teams.

I just joined Superbru, and am awaiting the Captain’s approval.
I’m picking the All Blacks to win 31-16 but I would like to see a closer game. Actually, I wouldn’t mind seeing the Convicts get the bounce of the ball and winning a tight game.

Wallabies by 5.

Wobblies have much more to play for.This is a meaningless (money grabbing) game for the NZRU.The least interested I’ve been in an AB game for years.

Aus 19 - 32 NZ.
First game and Elf1nDrak3 scoops the most points for an exact prediction. NZ by 13.
Well done. :bravo:

[quote=“almas john”]I just joined Superbru, and am awaiting the Captain’s approval.
I’m picking the All Blacks to win 31-16 but I would like to see a closer game. Actually, I wouldn’t mind seeing the Convicts get the bounce of the ball and winning a tight game.[/quote]
Approved, mate. But I didn’t see your prediction…

[quote=“bismarck”][quote=“almas john”]I just joined Superbru, and am awaiting the Captain’s approval.
I’m picking the All Blacks to win 31-16 but I would like to see a closer game. Actually, I wouldn’t mind seeing the Convicts get the bounce of the ball and winning a tight game.[/quote]
Approved, mate. But I didn’t see your prediction…[/quote]
Thanks, and I’ll be sure to get my score prediction in earlier next time.
Didn’t actually watch the game. My MOD system froze up on me, and then I had to go to work.

[quote=“almas john”][quote=“bismarck”][quote=“almas john”]I just joined Superbru, and am awaiting the Captain’s approval.
Approved, mate. But I didn’t see your prediction…[/quote]
Thanks, and I’ll be sure to get my score prediction in earlier next time.
Didn’t actually watch the game. My MOD system froze up on me, and then I had to go to work.[/quote]
Couldn’t watch the game either. It wasn’t broadcast on Supersport or Rugbyzone.com

Fu@#%^& Wallabies! Embarass me on SuperBru will you! Buncha fu!@#%* Pussi$%!

lol…they were an outside chance at best, especially without Mortlock, Barnes and Smith…

lol…they were an outside chance at best, especially without Mortlock, Barnes and Smith…[/quote]
Barnes was a big loss and leaving Smith out of the 15 was madness.DC and McAwe were excellent.I’m not sure Thomson is the answer at no.6…he is faster than Kaino,but not as physical with ball in hand.
The AB coaches game of musical chairs seems to have worked :2cents:

How did you manage to watch the match??

I watched it on MOD.I dont think any of the other Autumn Internationals are being shown on MOD.I’ll be doing late nite runs to Frankies in the coming weeks.
Freakish picking by Mr Elf…thought I’d done reasonably well til I saw he’d nailed the exact score.

Apparently Frankie’s having a Saffer party next weekend. Are you going to attend, Mr Wandering? Be good to see you again.

I watched it on MOD.I don’t think any of the other Autumn Internationals are being shown on MOD.I’ll be doing late night runs to Frankies in the coming weeks.
Freakish picking by Mr Elf…thought I’d done reasonably well til I saw he’d nailed the exact score.[/quote]
Ja, I was surprised myself. Good prediction to start us off.

I’ll be going to Willy’s myself. Doesn’t seem as if they’ll be showing the Autumn tests on rugbyzone…

Sounds good my friend.Get in touch next week.

Cool bananas. Maybe Mr Bismarck can drag himself away for a weekend and join us sometime?

Cool bananas. Maybe Mr Bismarck can drag himself away for a weekend and join us sometime?[/quote]
I’d love to, but it will have to wait a few months. I work on Saturdays and Sundays at the moment.

[quote=“bismarck”]Aus 19 - 32 NZ.
First game and Elf1nDrak3 scoops the most points for an exact prediction. NZ by 13.
Well done. :bravo:[/quote]

Thanks. :smiley: It was luck. I’ve screenshot the global standing too, Haha. This is once in a lifetime that one is first on the global standing too.
Again, very lucky! It will change soon :stuck_out_tongue: