Running singlet for men

Hi,

I am looking for something like this:

amazon.com/Pearl-Izumi-Inter … B005CCSBP2

I know there are sports shops everywhere but which one has the largest selection? I have checked asics website at asics.com.tw/running_list.as … =%E7%94%B7 but there are no singlets available.

Any ideas? If not, can someone give me the term in chinese so I could perhaps search it on ruten? Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:))

[quote=“tainoy”]Hi,

I am looking for something like this:

amazon.com/Pearl-Izumi-Inter … B005CCSBP2

I know there are sports shops everywhere but which one has the largest selection? I have checked asics website at asics.com.tw/running_list.as … =%E7%94%B7 but there are no singlets available.

Any ideas? If not, can someone give me the term in chinese so I could perhaps search it on ruten? Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:))[/quote]

Taiwan doesn’t really have dedicated running stores so you’ll just have to check the brand name sports stores (i.e. Nike, Adidas, NB, Asics, etc…) until you find what you need. However, running is increasing in popularity and all those places will definitely have some running stock.

FWIW

Are you in Taipei? There’s a cluster of sports apparel outlet stores (Nike, Puma, etc.) near the Donghu MRT station, of all places. That might be a good place to look. You could also try most any large mall, but try not to go to Miramar because they’re f***ing up the east coast. As far as I know, there aren’t any big-box sports stores in Taiwan–a group of outlet stores is the best you can hope for.