Russia vs. Ukraine 2024

Yup, should be something they can be designing and building right now. Much cheaper and easier than submarines!

4 Likes

The multi million dollar questions are, can/will /should the west sustain Ukraine that long? And can/will/should Ukraine continue to sacrifice her sons for her sovereignty for that long?

1 Like

We missed the window of opportunity and allowed Russia to build its defences. Not looking good now.

3 Likes

It will be more expensive to take back the occupied territories, for sure. I wouldn’t be surprised if the lines stay more or less where they are indefinitely and have been saying “stalemate” for months now

Looks like Adiivka will fall

Another large Russian war ship was sunk today.

Tsezar Kunikov

3 Likes

3 links, 3 different spellings. Can I get a 4?@?!?!?

1 Like

Цезарь Куников

4 Likes

The absolute state of cakeposting in 2024 seems to effectively be saying “look at this picture of a guy they’re firing as evidence that we were right about Ukraine being Nazis all along” while making fun of people who argue that Russia is the more fascist of the two.

2 Likes

WTF kind of question is that? Yes, of course!

3 Likes

They are pretty relevant questions to me. I agree with an answer of “Yes, of course!” to some of the questions.

3 Likes

I can’t say that the west will pay for the weapons (and other support, given that we know some goes to the corruption void) or that the Ukraine should pay with her sons, personally. We shall see what happens…

Excuse me … but what is the alternative? Give up and let the aggressor have his way?

And what would that alternative mean for Taiwan for example?

1 Like

Not fighting back is the alternative to fighting back. I personally hope that the fighting back does happen, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that it will. And if it does, and fails, then the Ukrainian men would have died for nothing, which is objectively not good.

If I could have my way, Russia would never have invaded at all. As a second choice, I would choose for western taxpayers (of whom I am one), to support Ukraine, but for Ukrainian people not to die. Unfortunately, what I want has very little to do with what is actually happening…

A retarded child might even be able to answer this question.

Stick to your Washitington Post and the narrative that tells you need to fight wars everywhere [for BlackRock].

1 Like

Can you explain how this fits as a response to what @cdn1234 posted? It seems like a complete non sequitur - maybe you meant to respond to a different post? :thinking:

2 Likes

ELIMINATED

7 Likes

Russian families must produce at least two children for the sake of the nation’s ethnic survival, and three or more if it is to develop and thrive, President Vladimir Putin said on Thursday.
In the course of his 24 years in power … Russia suffered two decades of gradual population decline.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/putin-urges-russians-have-more-kids-says-ethnic-survival-stake-2024-02-15/

You know who else said a similar thing?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/china-xi-jinping-women-must-start-new-trend-family-rcna122924

1 Like

Need to replace the losses. Ukrainian count of Russian casualties now exceeds 400k

1 Like