SA Cricket Tour To India

Oh, the Saffers are giving India a right nobbling in Nagpur!

Game over. An innings and 6 runs. Makes a nice change from the humiliating drawn HOME test series with the Poms. :fume:

Saffers look on target to get another big first innings score, currently 218/2.The new lad Peterson just got out for a ton on debut…in wobbles big Kallis.India’s attack not up to much.

Yeah! And they’re batting really fast for a first day!

Oh dear. Seems to be falling apart. Enter Mr Harbhajan.

Never a dull moment.Did he get a hatrick?Nope. That is five of the top order gone for less than 50 runs…Hanse anyone??

Unbelievable. Looking at 500 and now lucky to get 300. :fume:

What.is.going.on.here? :astonished:

218/2 to 255/8. I’m glad I have whisky, or I’d be smashing my monitor. :fume: :fume:

Aren’t both sides paid to win and lose. Isn’t it reality TV??? Make it exciting and then lose wickets…and then do it again tomorrow. Isn’t the whole game about bets??? Ok I’ll change that. The whole game is all about bets.

Did I say kill joy? :stuck_out_tongue:

A marvelously aggressive 165 off 174 balls from Verinder Sehwag and an uncharacteristically circumspect century from The Little Master. South Africa against the ropes…

Stop.biting.your.nails.Jimi.

This.Is.Freaking.Me.Out.Where’s.Collingwood.Bad.Light.PLEASE.

Edit: GRRRR! :bluemad:

D’oh!!!So close.Great stuff from Amla…he can hold his head high. What has happened to Duminy??

One of the great innings of all time from Amla. Morkel did a great job, too, but why leave it up to him?. Never rated Duminy.

Ah well, a drawn series on the sub-continent is kinda like a win. :notworthy:

it just means both teams go back with heavy pockets.

Lined full of money from all the betting no doubt. :smiley:

Well done Sachin!!! The first player in ODI (pajama) cricket history to hit a double century :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: Long live The Little Master.

Unbelievable! He’s the greatest! :notworthy: A little sad that it had to come against SA’s bowling attack. :cry:

Wow, that was an awesome display!