Safari glitches

OK, am fairly new to the game of web design, but have done one for a non profit orgainsation here in Taipei. The site works as intended in both IE and Firefox, tested before being made available, but have just had a report sdaying it does not work in Safari.

Anyone any ideas as to how to make it work in safari, unfortunately i do not have a mac so cannot even see the problem, but according to the person making the report, when hovering over the buttons down the left hand side, none of the sub menus were appearing, which should appear in the main frame to the right of those buttons.

site is here

Anyone with any suggestions would be welcome

Looks like you’re using AllWebMenus? Maybe try a newer version. :slight_smile:

You’re using Dreamweaver? I think it can also build menus. There are also lots of menu builder extensions. That might be worth a look. The way things are, I think there’s a lot of code optimization that could be done. :slight_smile:

That person is correct, looks good, but doesn’t work like it should. I’m sorry I don’t have an answer on how to fix it.

But some advice, change the title to something other then “Home” bookmarking it that way is annoying.

[quote=“gary”]Looks like you’re using AllWebMenus? Maybe try a newer version. :slight_smile:

You’re using Dreamweaver? I think it can also build menus. There are also lots of menu builder extensions. That might be worth a look. The way things are, I think there’s a lot of code optimization that could be done. :slight_smile:[/quote]

Thanks for the quick response, i am already using the latest version of allwebmenus which is supposed to be safari compliant, and have sent them a mail asking for their input.

Did not know you could build menus in dreamweaver which i am using, would code optimisation make it work though.