Sagging naked breasts in public view. Okay by you?

WoW! yes, we made too much out a nothing, sorry about that FB. And you are quite right, Jack was great! Did you see him at the Oscar show front row? FUNNY! He is 65 now, wow. Says he prefers to sleep alone now.

Kathy Bates breasts have never been a part of her career up to now. The fact that she showed them makes her respectable. If it was Traci Lords, I’d yawn, but a two-time Oscar winner doing so…sheesh that takes balls…or boobs…whatever. I’d applaud Halle Berry for doing so in Monster’s Ball if I wasn’t so appalled by the thought of her even simulating sex with Billy Bob Thornton. I am shuddering at even the thought of that scene and I’m not even that prudish…damn…why did it have to be Billy Bob? Even the guy who played his father would have been better. I watched that scene with my hands over my eyes say, “Halle, what were you thinking!?” over and over. Okay, I’m going back into hiatus.

[quote=“formosa”]tomas and omni et all: speaking of sexuality, question for you all:

re: BREASTS

Did anyone see that new Jack Nicklesohn movie called ABOUT SCHMIDT? Saw it last night, and loved it. powerful lite drama about everyman everywhere. My gf liked it too, even though it was situated in a weird Middle America she has never seen! SMILE
[/quote]

Brests, tits, juggs and hooters,
rather see them then Kathy’s poop
shooter.

Love to rub them, love to squeeze them,
not like cab drivering sleazers, but instead
as lovin’ teasers.

sagging, wagging, flat, fat or lactating.
When it comes to exposing breasts this season
I only wish y’all find mine were just as pleasin.

Chou

Good one, Chou!

Hey formosa, thanks! Just wish we had a spell checker on this forum, all those typos are a bit diou lian, and slowing down to reread these quick posts just ain’t my style.

Chou

Love it, especially the ‘lactating’!

How come I’ve never seen any in public here ? I’m feeling left out :frowning: