Sailing in Taiwan

Thanks. She’s a modest boat, with much to be modest about, but she’s a safe, solid cruiser and keeps me sane and motivated.

Hi are you still looking for crew in dapeng? Am in the area now and am a member of the club there. My email is rferrett@hotmail.com
Roger

Hi guys,

I just registered on this forum which I didn’t know few minutes ago.
I just want to receive notification by email (I hope) when new message is posted on this thread.
Things seem to be better than in 2009. I’m currently not in Taiwan but I plan to come there to find a job maybe in one year.
If you have any great news about sailing in Taiwan, please don’t forget to share to others here.

Thanks
Jérôme

At bottom left you’ll see a link saying “subscribe topic”. Click it and you should start getting email notifications when a reply is posted.

Ho ok, I was actually looking for it, but don’t know why, I didn’t see it.
Thank’s

Dear All,
have a look at www.dpwsailing.com
it is showing a very nice sailing and windsurfing place in south Taiwan close to Donggang (1 hour south of Kaohsiung)!
The very big salt water lake allows safe sailing and you can pass under the bridge to the open see if you feel strong enough.
You can join the sailing / windsurfing club or just rent some equipment for some hours.

Hi Karel
Are u a member there?
Roger

hi guys! i just read this topic from first to last page… I am coming from Croatia, have been 2,5 years in Taiwan, my Chinese is so so, but I have more than 15 years experience in sailing… I did some sailing in Taiwan but nothing serious, just for fun. I was also in Donggnag to check but at that time didnt find anyone who can speak english so thanks to this forum I think I found Roger’s email so will write an email right now as this post :slight_smile:

hope so there will be an opportunity to meet sailors in Taiwan! :slight_smile:

Hi Guys,

I wonder if there are any updates/new options to sail in Taiwan preferably in the north ?

thanks

Hi There,

Do you guys want to sail in Taipei? we locate in Bali, Tamsui district, new Taipei city.
we currently have CT38 footer and two Bavaria B/one can sail with, please kindly contact with me if you are interested.

Sonja,

sonja.fxli@gmail.com

Hi Sonja

What are your prices ?

Hi Sonja
Ditto previous request. Is summer and we need to sail. What do we need in terms of Certification to charter the boat.

Tertius