Salon.com SLAMS right-wing bloggers

[quote] The genius investigators in the right-wing blogosphere – who serve as our Watchdogs over the Corrupt “MSM” – made a major, major discovery this weekend. Last Wednesday, former CIA agent Larry Johnson published a Memo (.pdf) sent from the U.S. Mission in Iraq which advised troops and other military personnel in Iraq of a “theater-wide delay in food delivery” which would likely limit the available food supply.

As has been true for the last four years, right-wing bloggers simply shut their eyes and refused to believe that any news reflecting poorly on the Leader’s War could be real. Just as was true for news reports of civil war and a growing Iraqi insurgency, this Memo just had to be a fake, so they declared it to be such…

… The sea of right-wing blog followers then washed ashore, with one proclamation after the next like these:

** "Hi-larious Ratheresque hijinx on the part of Larry Johnson, ex-CIA moron, discussed by Ace."

** "The Has-Been Media is also incredibly stupid and easily fooled, so long as they can advance their political agenda . . . Check out the link to the memo. It's laughable.

** This is hilarious. Seems Super Duper Spook Larry (Plame Flame) Johnson got duped by a faked intel memo. 

Needless to say, the memo is authentic. And some of the accusers are slowly starting to admit it (with no apologies to Johnson or The Washington Post for impugning their integrity, from what I have seen).

And so we have but the latest in an endless series of right-wing-blogger outbursts of accusatory bile and claimed discoveries of wrongdoing and fraud where the only fraud and wrongdoing is from the blogger-accusers themselves. It is literally impossible to count the grand humiliations of this sort to which the right-wing blogosphere has repeatedly subjected itself. Over and over, they make the most vicious accusations without the slightest basis in fact. [/quote]

This is it in a nutshell but the article covers more ground and is worth a read.

Right-wing blogger geniuses expose another ‘journalistic fraud’!

Ha ha ha!

[quote]** “Hi-larious Ratheresque hijinx on the part of Larry Johnson, ex-CIA moron, discussed by Ace.”

“The Has-Been Media is also incredibly stupid and easily fooled, so long as they can advance their political agenda . . . Check out the link to the memo. It’s laughable.”

“This is hilarious. Seems Super Duper Spook Larry (Plame Flame) Johnson got duped by a faked intel memo.” [/quote]

I watched The Big Lebowski again last night and all this incompetent hate just reminds me of that fat dude, John Goodman plays. Here’s an interesting summary from wiki, which is sort of how I imagine most of thiose nutter right wingers posting about that missive.

[quote]Walter Sobchak: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don’t wanna know about it, believe me.
The Dude: Yeah, but Walter…
Walter Sobchak: Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o’clock this afternoon… with nail polish. These fucking amateurs… [/quote]

:laughing:

HG

HG

Good God, how on earth did you nail them so completely? You’ve basically put a face and set of mannerisms to pretty much 99.9% of the 101st Fighting Keyboardists. Substitute Sobchak’s blind adhesion to his status as a convert with blind following of the Bush administration whims, and you’ve basically got a new movie ready to go. Time for The Dude to get a sequel.