Sandman: Has gone where only Tigerman had gone before

Today’s your birthday? No…really?

Happy birthday Sandman!!! :flowers:

Let’s see… How old are you now?

Sixty?

(But it must feel like 10011)
:rainbow:

[quote=“sandman”] You’re a fucking great bunch of folk and it’s been a real honour and privilege to meet you.
[/quote]

Yeah yeah yeah but you still wont eat my Mac and Cheese :raspberry: :raspberry: :smiley: Congrats man,you make a contribution to this place :beer:

[quote=“914”]Today’s your birthday? No…really?[/quote] Just fishing for sympathy.
You’re right, it isn’t – that would explain the pressies and cards I didn’t get, too. :wink:

We will have to do this all again soon when all of Sandman’s posts in the temp forum are deleted. Either that of Sandy will have to post like heck to balance things out.

10,000 posts. I don’t know how you guys can do it. Sandman has become a full on Taiwan celebrity. Intelligent, funny and more popular than chicken’s feet and haitai.

Congrats Sandman. 10,000. Jeez, if I keep going at this rate, I’ll hit 10,000 about… oh, about the time I’m half your age. :wink: Ah well, half as smart and not nearly half as handsome… you’ve got it all over me. :notworthy:

btw, going where only Tigerman’s gone before… what’s’er name?

Celebrations.

If you’re not Sandman or Tigerman and post on the word assosiation thread you may very soon catch up to them.

[quote=“Ironman”]I guess it would not be appropriate to post number 10,000 in a thread about nothing.[/quote]Would be better than nothing.

I miss the old fart already…Go figure. :wink:

bobepine

yeah, well he never had his account deleted and his posts canceled! No I am not still bitter :wink: But more to the point it takes a lot to put up with the :loco: around here and respond with with and humor. Good job Sandy.

Chou

30k. wtf, dude?

And that’s not even counting to 3 million in Temp and Flames! Respect, dude! :bow:

Erm… congrats?

Some additional stats in honor of sandman.
Only 2326 of his 30K posts contain fuck. That’s 8.94% of all posts on this site containing the word fuck (total 26017).
Furthermore 1675 of his 30K posts contain variants of shit. That’s 4.51% of all posts on this site containing the word shit (total 37141).

30000 posts means he posted 2.41% of all posts on here. His posts are 2006149 words (includes quoted text). 2 million!
Considering the average typing speed of 35 words per minute that means he spent:
About 57318 minutes (2006149 / 35) on typing posts on this site.
Thats 39 full 24 hour days (since 2001). 117 days if you consider this with 8 hours/day (4 months of non-stop typing).
Thats more words than the bible (which has about 774000 words).

[quote=“engerim”]
Thats more words than the bible (which has about 774000 words).[/quote]
And they make a great deal more sense, too, in all likelihood.

[quote=“sandman”][quote=“engerim”]
Thats more words than the bible (which has about 774000 words).[/quote]
And they make a great deal more sense, too, in all likelihood.[/quote]
Amen!! :notworthy: :bow:

Didn’t sandman write the bible too?

Don’t be silly. The bible is not an autobiography. I had a chronicler. Several, in fact. Forgot their names though. Mathilda? James? Lucienne? Marcus? Whatever. They were all crap and missed all the best bits.