Sandman of the Future

Bring back the de-reconstructed Sandman?

• Yes. Total de-reconstruction: potty mouth, acerbic, just not a Mod
  • Maybe. Sandman Lite with fish sauce
  • No. I can’t make a choice about this or anything else.

0 voters

The point I’m trying to make is that flob and the real, hairy Sandman are like Scotch and peat: lose the peat and it’s just Canadian whiskey.

I make no pretense that the survey instrument is validly designed. It’s not, but its flaws also make a point.

FULL DISCLAIMER: I voted Yes.

[quote=“maunaloa”]The point I’m trying to make is that flob and the real, hairy Sandman are like Scotch and peat: lose the peat and it’s just Canadian whiskey.

[/quote]

Uh, technically, without the peat it would be Irish whiskey.
Canadian whiskey is primarily rye, not barley and wheat like Scotch.

But we see your point.
And I have no opinion on the question proffered.

Sandman 2.0…fuggeddaboutit! …a pc Sandman? Are you outta your freakin mind?..Why?

I have looked at Sandman as a reminder to the “academics” and other limp-wristed effete elite pretentious I’m so cool my nuts are named slurpee populists that there is a real world out there. A place where people judge you by your actions and accomplishments rather than by what you are on paper and how stylishly turned out you are - mentally and sartorially. And if you act like a peckerwood someone might bitch slap you - verbally, online or mebbe even in reality.

So what if he smacks a few haids on occasion…they probably deserved it just to be reminded that their shit does indeed…stink…just like everyone elses.

Oh, and another thing, Sandman does do the occasional turn in the proverbial barrel (get “banned”) just like the rest of us non-pc barbarians and knuckle-draggers…and…as far as I know…he does his time and doesn’t whine about it.

If Forumosa is like a ‘family’ then some of us are the ones with muddy boots, dirty fingernails and the occasional uncouth observation on life.
Hell, if it wasn’t for ones like us…you pc peckerwoods would have no one to “obviously be better than”…heh heh heh.

And no…he did not pay me to write this.

Well at least not yet…but he could…or at least send a bottle of Glemorangie…12 yr old is OK…doesn’t have to be the 18.

added: I did not vote - there is no selection to just return the ‘real’ Sandman to modulator status.
But bottom line, Sandman now has a youngun’ in the house, that occupies a lot of time and mental energy. Maybe he deserves a rest to focus on the more important things in life than playing nurse maid in here. Just a thought.

[quote=“the chief”][quote=“maunaloa”]The point I’m trying to make is that flob and the real, hairy Sandman are like Scotch and peat: lose the peat and it’s just Canadian whiskey.

[/quote]

. . .
[/quote]

I know, but the facts didn’t fit my metaphor.

The Sandman of the future will be able to fly and see through your clothes.

[quote=“maunaloa”][quote=“the chief”][quote=“maunaloa”]The point I’m trying to make is that flob and the real, hairy Sandman are like Scotch and peat: lose the peat and it’s just Canadian whiskey.

[/quote]

. . .
[/quote]

I know, but the facts didn’t fit my metaphor.[/quote]

OK, that makes sense, let my know-it-all horn-in be stricken from the official record.
Mahalo.

Is there an official record?