Satanic transsexual wins GOP primary in NH

She kinda has a point
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/transexual-satanist-anarchist-picks-up-gop-sheriff-nh-county

I think the Founding fathers took the stoopidity of the general populace into consideration.

She’s isn’t really saying anything new. :idunno:

I’m not sure, but I’m going to say that some local Sheriff, competent or clearly not, in a New Hampshire county with 77,000 whole people is not a threat to our Constitution or our uniquely American way of life. Neither ignorance nor stoopidity are crimes. Or being a Satanist whatever. :laughing:

“I’m running for sheriff because I oppose that very system, and the sheriff has the most hands-on ability in Cheshire County to oppose that system,” she said. “The system that let you down by allowing me – the freaking transsexual Satanist anarchist – be your sheriff candidate is the same system I’m attacking. I’m sorry, and I know it hurts to hear, but that system is a lie.”

Anyone can run. We all, every last ridiculous one of us can run for office here. She has a problem with this? I love that our system allows for this. Real people. You couldn’t make her up if you tried. The GOP should welcome her with opens arms and then knee her in the nuts…anarchist style!

Also, she hasn’t won anything yet. My gut tells me not to mind a Democrat win in this race.

Every now and then some whackadoodle from one or the other party wins a nomination that they are sure to lose because the opposition has overwhelming strength in that local area and nobody serious wants to challenge them.

No, she has a problem with people who vote mindlessly by party line.

I did that the first time I entered a voting booth (just after college). I knew who to vote for President and Mayor and I was completely unprepared to vote for any of the long list of other posts that followed below. On top of that embarrassment, I voted party line – and felt utterly stupid and pathetic when I walked out of the booth. I should not have been allowed to vote.

My candidate for Mayor won and I ended up I regretting that choice, too. I promised myself I would not vote mindlessly like that.

And to add insult to injury, my long line of jury duty notices began 6 months later (I served the first one before leaving for Taiwan) – I considered it karma for being such a foolish voter.

1 Like

haha

The issue here is that to be politically active one has to devote a whole lot of time to it. The safeguards in the system are the elections…not the primaries. Most people vote top down, and between National, Senatorial, Congressional, county, judges, comptrollers et al…that’s a lot.

I really seriously doubt she’ll ever win another election. :whistle:

I’m old enough to remember when they talked that way about Trump.

1 Like