It fucking sucks.

Yes.

You could always quit. It may make that chip bigger though

Oh Bassman - stop goading him. Play nicely. :rainbow:

Saturday.

Ok, if it’s just the morning

Oh Bassman - stop goading him. Play nicely. :rainbow:[/quote]

My bad.

Oh dear, I can’t believe that I taunted him. I should leave it in the flame forum where it belongs.

I have to paint the house. and I don’t get paid.

Why is it that they always choose Friday night to be “Foreigners’ Night” and that’s the one night I have to stay in because I have to teach on Saturday morning. Oh, the sacrifices I have to make for my career. Feel my pain.

Saturday may just give me the chance to post up 2200 posts

You work Saturdays?

[color=indigo]HA HA HA HA[/color]

There’s a girl walking around the office todau in a skimpy vest with the word ‘perfect’ emblazoned across her breasts.

I just wanted to share than with anyone who’s having a bad day - or who thinks working on Saturday is bad.

[quote=“stragbasher”]There’s a girl walking around the office todau in a skimpy vest with the word ‘perfect’ emblazoned across her breasts.

I just wanted to share than with anyone who’s having a bad day - or who thinks working on Saturday is bad.[/quote]

Was the shirt right?

Can we judge for ourselves through the magic of modernity?

[quote=“stragbasher”]There’s a girl walking around the office todau in a skimpy vest with the word ‘perfect’ emblazoned across her breasts.

I just wanted to share than with anyone who’s having a bad day - or who thinks working on Saturday is bad.[/quote]

Might as well give up trying to get any work done then, eh?

I’ve put in three hours of very hard work in the gym and the pool, and feel great about it, even though there were no lovely lasses there to feast my eyes on while I was at it.