Saudade: My Taiwan Gone Past

Hey who pulled the wooden stake out of you heart? Is this the ghost of Lord Lucan or the real deal?

I’ve always suspected those Shanghai commie scientists cloned you from DNA samples collected from Stella Artois bottles.

“WE have made the perfect Irish drinking machine- now we are prepared to take over the world.”[/quote]
Nah. If that was true they’d have given him lank greasy George Best-style hair, not the curly golden choirboy locks sported by the good Lord.[/quote]

Ok Ok Godley and Creme were crap after all. But it has been a long long time since I have been brave enough to occupy the last compartment of a stationary train.

BTW, I’m going up to bangot oops Bangor next month and will have a go in a 1975 E-Type. It is a straight six. Very rare.

And for those of you that laugh at the French, I’ve just had two bottles of champagne and half a bottle of pernod and i can still balabce a latop on my kne wityhout

och

I’m certain that’s the real our dear Lord. I mean only he would start drinking the inventory from the top shelf, and I’m sure we’re not going to hear about his days slurping through the crates of Angostura bitters. :slight_smile:

HG