'Saving Grace'(BLIND doggy needs a home)

[quote=“Battery9”]I have contacted many sites and I get no responses…I also contacted people who help disabled dogs…that have much worse problems…but no response. It seems as if nobody is interested in a dog from Taiwan. Also no luck finding her a home in Taiwan…

this lady neeeeeeds a home…does anyone have websites or contacts to organisations in Taiwan that may help?
thank you[/quote]

I could host a video for you. Starting off with narrative and pics before she was blind. Then leading up to the dramatic climax of her losing her sight…etc. Then asking if anyone overseas wants her. But the rest (covering whatever costs the adopter can’t come up with, paperwork…etc) is up to you.

If I host a video it will be seen by a few thousand. I can put it on LV and YT. It worked for Jessie…and her story wasn’t half as dramatic.

Hi everybody,

I just want to tell you the last news about Grace. She’s arrived in Holland two days ago and she will be staying with us until she’s adopted. Luckely for her she doesn’t seem to be blind at all. She’s running around with our group and playing all day. When she’s tired she cuttles up near our kids.
This won’t be a problem; she will surely be adopted here!

Awwww… :slight_smile:

Welcome to Forumosa, sonja, and please keep us updated.

My respect to you and you family for giving grace a chance. :notworthy:

Sonja,
It’s so good to hear from you! I fostered Grace from July until she left to join you and miss her terribly. She is truly a lovely girl! When she lost her sight it was very sudden and total. Over time I became aware that she was starting to see again, bit by bit. Her veterinarian said that it looks hopeful for her to regain quite a bit so to hear from you that she seems to be seeing quite well is indeed, good news!

A word of caution… Grace gets bored easily and can find herself in trouble if not kept occupied. I learned to keep important things well out of her standing reach! Thank you for providing her with a good home and love. She really is worth any trouble she creates. Thank you also, for keeping us up to date on her. My dogs miss her very much as well and it’s good to know how she is doing.

All the best in the New Year,

Tika

I love good news…Thank you so much:)