Say "No" nicely, or enjoy an innocent flirt?

Which Starbucks? uhhh… let me check the cross-streets. It’s, uh, Jungshan and Jungming Rd. in… Sanchung. Yeah, that’s it.

Oh, and ‘the boss’ giggled and said, “What, an older woman? Does she look rich? Not bad, Jaboney.”

Damn this trust. I can’t get away with anything.

You are too funny, Jaboney. And the rest of you louts sound like you haven’t gotten any in ages :wink: Just enjoy it. Must be an ego booster to have another attractive human being find you attractive also. A little innocent flirting, sans ass-grabbing which isn’t, never hurt anyone - and often enriches the sex life at home.

Bodo

Rich, horny, bored women in Taipei are a dime a dozen. If I were single and a married woman with a NICE RING was flirting with me wantonly, I would flirt very crudely with her in a profit-oriented way with an eye to her ring:

“You want me to open the lock, I want your rock”

Seriously though and jokes aside, single men should be very wary of married women…Reporters are only a phone call away and adultery is a crime in Taiwan, one that can possibly include jail time.

oh women… women… don’t know what to do with them.

But my rule is usually look but don’t touch (if you are in a relationship). :wink:

I think my Mrs. would say, “Go for it”.

Then, if I enjoyed it, be punished for months / years on end.

Then you just claim that you did not enjoy it.

That said, bonking married women in Taiwan is not a good idea, as Chewy pointed out.

If any guy finds his missus in bed with any other man, both the missus and the other man could end up doing time.

If yoiu really can’t keep the trouser snake under control, you should get her into a car, and take a 2 hr drive to a few random places while watching your rear view mirror closely, before checking into a motel far away from her place of residence for “the deed”.

Even then, I would still go for someone not married.

Can you really do time for fooling around with a married woman? I know that hundreds of PI firms here that will scope out your wife or husband to see if they’re fooling around. I know that most hotels have individual garages for a reason. But in all my time of perusing the Apple Daily, I’ve read dozens of articles of unfaithful lovers being stabbed to death or losing their children in divorce proceedings and having to pay child support, but I can’t recall ever reading about someone being sentenced to jail for adultery.

J; i’ll have your resignation on my desk monday morning please…either that or tell the girl you bat for the other side but you have a friend who is available, more handsome than yrself and hung like the proverbial… :wink:

[quote=“Bodo”]You are too funny, Jaboney. And the rest of you louts sound like you haven’t gotten any in ages :wink: Just enjoy it. Must be an ego booster to have another attractive human being find you attractive also. A little innocent flirting, sans ass-grabbing which isn’t, never hurt anyone - and often enriches the sex life at home.

Bodo[/quote]

Exactly. If you live in a large city and are not having experiences like Jaboney described on a daily basis, check your nose, there is probably a booger hanging out.

In my 5 or so years experience with women (i’m 22) I’ve found that when a girl talks about you being with another girl they are just goofing around. Maybe they think it sounds sexy or something but if u ever actually mention it seriously or flirt or whatever they will flip out on you.

I’ve basically decided to never do anything my gf doesn’t approve of in that area. If I ever did I would expect to be caught and trampled.

Saying that there is an administrator of some learning chinese website.
I’d tell him"have a good life " after lied to his gf.
:raspberry:

[quote=“Ian_Alexander”]In my 5 or so years experience with women (I’m 22) I’ve found that when a girl talks about you being with another girl they are just goofing around. Maybe they think it sounds sexy or something but if u ever actually mention it seriously or flirt or whatever they will flip out on you.

I’ve basically decided to never do anything my gf doesn’t approve of in that area. If I ever did I would expect to be caught and trampled.[/quote]

Wise insight from a young man…

They talk the talk, but if you EVER want to walk the walk…chances are you’ll get a kick in the gonads…

[quote=“bismarck”]Wise insight from a young man…

They talk the talk, but if you EVER want to walk the walk…chances are you’ll get a kick in the gonads…[/quote]

So thats the reason you walk so awkwardly… and we all thought it was a rugby playing accident :smiley: :smiley:

She just want to talk,period.

Maybe. Haven’t seen her for a couple weeks now. What was that jdsmith wrote about he who hesitates?

Doesn’t matter. Nice lady, but I’ve been far too domesticated by my lady.

How do you know that?

“Reporters are only a phone call away and adultery is a crime in Taiwan, one that can possibly include jail time.”

Seriously? Damn. I mean, what if, like, my friend had done all that with a married woman but didnt know she was married at the time because she had neglected to tell him? Would that still be a crime? My friend is seriously worried.

[quote=“Insane”]“Reporters are only a phone call away and adultery is a crime in Taiwan, one that can possibly include jail time.”

Seriously? Damn. I mean, what if, like, my friend had done all that with a married woman but didnt know she was married at the time because she had neglected to tell him? Would that still be a crime? My friend is seriously worried.[/quote]

Vice? :loco:

Well, they need to be caught in the act before you have conclusive evidence, or they need strong circumstantial evidence, so if he has not been caught in the deed, he should be OK.

Yup, the husband of the woman he screwed could opt to put him behind bars and let the missus go free. I kid you not.

I don’t think ignorance would be a valid defence.

However, given the fact that you have so much adultery here compared with the people actually ending up in the gaol for it, I would say that the risk is not huge. Would look for wedding rings or odd behavior, though.

Thats not fair! Ignorance in this case really should be a defense, since all the guy thought he was doing was sleeping with a woman. How are guys meant to know if they are married if they arent told?

Well, thanks anyway, thats a useful bit of knowledge.