Scary movies

Honestly Bob did ya have to give away a good ending?

I was told in Japan that scary movies are popular in the summer because they give you a chill and make you feel cooler in the heat. Really scary movies like “Bewitched” and “Herbie - Fully Loaded” just give me liquid bowels.

Are you talking about the Paris Hilton video? :noway:

Ohhhh NOOOOEs! I think I might have seen that. Is it the one with the mentally challenged younger brother chasing slightly plump and extremely pasty HK starlets in bikinis? And the nastybig brother and father come along and do bad things to them but they get one of them with a speargun or something? That was the biggest heap of unmitigated crap I ever saw.

[quote=“914”]whore movies[/quote] :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ohhhh NOOOOEs! I think I might have seen that. Is it the one with the mentally challenged younger brother chasing slightly plump and extremely pasty HK starlets in bikinis? And the nastybig brother and father come along and do bad things to them but they get one of them with a speargun or something? [/quote]

No.

I doubt that. I mean, just spend five minutes watching a Taiwanese “talk” show. You’ll be begging for whatever movie you were describing above - to be replayed.