Scary ... snake crossing

Just got the scare of my life. Went to drive a little this afternoon on my “new” scoot.:slight_smile::cool:

Somewhere between Sanxia and Daxi in the hills I saw something on the road, thought it was a piece of wood or cloth. As I approached I saw the thing moving … wind? Neeey, a huge snake, greyish brown, small head and in the middle a mensarm thick, about 1-1.5 m in length. :noway:

I just passed it at about 10 cm from the head, so I expected a bite but luckily nothing happend.
As I looked backwards, the serpent slid back in the grass. :wink:

Scary :astonished:

[quote=“belgian pie”]Just got the scare of my life. Went to drive a little this afternoon on my “new” scoot.:slight_smile::cool:

Somewhere between Sanxia and Daxi in the hills I saw something on the road, thought it was a piece of wood or cloth. As I approached I saw the thing moving … wind? Neeey, a huge snake, greyish brown, small head and in the middle a mensarm thick, about 1-1.5 m in length. :noway:

I just passed it at about 10 cm from the head, so I expected a bite but luckily nothing happend.
As I looked backwards, the serpent slid back in the grass. :wink:

Scary :astonished:[/quote]

Why pass it? Could’ve been the day’s special! What were you thinking!?

Yeah, right, could pass for Belgian eel stew. :wink:

BTW, you seem very content with your new scooter, no?

LIFE: Order UP! :slight_smile:

This lookes like ower very own private thread, doesn’t it?:slight_smile:

It’s alright, if all is ironed out, new tyres, a little work and there.

So, instead of going to sleep in the afternoon I go on a spin for half an hour or so, then to sleep.

But it’s still scary :smiling_imp:

I had similar experience but i was on a bicycle. It was a brownish cobra knockoff snake which was fast to clear the way. :cactus:

Anaconda!!! Ahhhhh!!

[quote=“SIR MIX-A-LOT”]My anaconda don’t want none
Unless you’ve got buns, hun[/quote]