Schnauzer found in Xindian needs a home

Bit of help here guys:

Lovely, calm tempered Schnauzer found wandering around Tapinglin in Xindian. he looks like he has been lost a couple of days. Would anyone be willing to foster/board him? I can’t keep him at home as I have way too many pets and no place to put him where he can be cool and with enough space to move.

Also, can anyone help me check if there are posters looking for him/websites? he’s got great teeth, has been groomed, knows how to walk on a leach, so he must have had an owner.

Here he is. Let’s call him Fuzzy:

[color=#FF0000]EDIT:[/color]
Can anyone help with transportation to take him to a foster in Shilin?

Awwww, can’t help with transport in Taipei but I hope you can get him there soon. He looks super cute! Good luck!

He is also super nice, very tame, bit pudgy. Lovely pet, I am sure someone misses him dearly but no collar, no chip… I am not a mind reader. Don’t speak dog so doggie can tell me where he lives. Ugh. He still smells like perfume, you know, he was recently shampooed/groomed by his owners.

Will never ever make fun of people who put Shnauzers and Bulldogs and other medium dogs in prams. No taxi will take us and we had to walk two MRT stations -distance- to get to a vet with a chip scanner… for nothing, dog did not have one. sigh

Sigh :confused: asked my bf for some web but he say he doesn’t know any. He suggest contacting shelter as its possible the owners will call it too. Other than that… Posters?

Well, I will make posters and place them up in Xindian and Jinmei down Beixin. If anyone know any specific places, I am open to suggestions. If someone can help in Muzha, I’d be much obliged.

He’s already in foster care but I am giving him a week for the owners to show up or he’s getting chipped/spayed/vaccinated and put on the market for a new home. He’s adorable, I’d keep him if I didn’t have 6 more pets…

Bought him his own collar and leash and he lowers his head so you can put the collar on and raises his feet to slip on the chest thinghie. Awww… He also waits till you give him permission to take a snack. Awwwwwww… Very tame, won’t react when Bobby barked his head off, obeys the alpha dog at the other house. Very calm, only barks when excited when you take him out on a walk. Poor thing is under-exercised.

Hello, can anyone help me with the Chinese ad?

I am following the template from MeetPets.com

It’s advertising him pretty well :slight_smile: it’s more advanced level of Chinese but I would understand. Good luck!

I’ll foster him if it’s still needed. I live in the middle of taipei city near city hall. I’ve got one little guy, I can handle another. PM me if I’m needed.

Thank you so much. :slight_smile:

If you or anybody would be so kind as to spread the word about him on social media -does anyone already have an account with MeetPets, for instance- I’d be much obliged.

Note: let me know so I can give you the right phone number. :smiley:

If you or anybody would be so kind as to spread the word about him on social media -does anyone already have an account with MeetPets, for instance- I’d be much obliged.

Note: let me know so I can give you the right phone number. :smiley:

Doggie is very happy now -though we haven’t settled on a name yet- and he is awfully friendly with the cats my friend has, plays with them earnestly but gently. Awww…

This fellow is a shoo-in for any family. It’s been a week. No sign of owner. Suggestions? Put him up for adoption already?

Si you have the poster pic ready? I’d put that on my FB page, has some Taipei friends who could repost~

Thank you for your help! :slight_smile:

誰家走丟的雪納瑞。公的。捷運大坪林站。

7月11日, 捷運大坪林站墩邊 撿到一隻雪納瑞, 公的, 沒掃到晶片,沒有項圈,會自己上下車,會牽繩散步,愛撒嬌, 活潑,不怕生。麻煩大家幫忙找找小雪納瑞的主人吧!感謝!」

聯絡方式
02-2914 2518

Shared, but cannot put the photo directly on FB~ nonetheless I’ve put link to here ~ I hope he will be able to find his old house, because it seems his people were good to him, they surely miss him a lot too~

My friend who is fostering him takes him to the park and lets him off leash. He plays with the other doggies and comes back when called. Awwww…

He’s getting a haircut this week -it’s too hot and his hair is too long. Next week, snip snip off go his … jewels. Then, he’s gonna be in the market for a good, caring owner. He’s too much of an angel for anything less.

EDIT
His new name is Tutu.

One more recent picture. He’s very well behaved, looks at strange cats but won’t chase.

Ah… I want him, but I can’t :frowning:(((((((((( my bf is very strict and doesn’t want more than one cat, he thinks I could become a hoarder (which I wouldn’t !). We live together so I need to respect his opinion :confused: but damn Tutu is cute and well behaved

[quote=“Icon”]He’s getting a haircut this week -it’s too hot and his hair is too long. Next week, snip snip off go his … jewels. Then, he’s gonna be in the market for a good, caring owner. He’s too much of an angel for anything less.

EDIT
His new name is Tutu.[/quote]

Why would you do that? I understand there are high health risks for male dogs to get castrated and it shoulnd’t be done if not really necessary. This looks not like a dog that will roam freely and mount any other dog right? So whats the reason to castrate him?

Eh, there are many behavior and health related reasons to do so. All pets should be castrated. For example, he will run away -love will find a way- whenever any other bitch in the hood or far away gets in heat. I think that is how he got lost the first time, this dog is not so smart as to cross a road without getting squashed. Pets that are castrated live longer, healthier, more tranquil lives without the stress of reproductive urges unfulfilled. That is stressful enough in humans, don’t want to put a doggie through that.

For me, getting a rescue castrated is as per SOP as getting his vaccines/chipping/buying a collar/basic training. Would not give him up without castration, else he be used as a puppy mill stud. This pretty a dog could be kidnapped -dognapped- for that.

EDIT;
BTW, don’t know where you got your info about the dangers of castrating a male dog. It is way much simpler than a female dog. Of course, all operations have a risk, but unless the dog has a previous condition -heart disease, for example- he will be much happier without his nuts, trust me. Especially this one.