School Closure/Open information (new semester from Sep. 1)

Found this on the website

Primary and secondary schools are about to start on September 1. The Ministry of Education stated today that if faculty and staff have not been vaccinated against COVID-19 (and must be at least 14 days old), they must provide a rapid antigen screening or PCR test negative certificate within 3 days after entering the school, and every 7 days thereafter. Inspect once a day.

During the class, teachers and students must regularly take body temperature, remove hands, and monitor their health. Except eating and drinking, you should wear a mask at all times. School courses and activities should adopt “fixed seats” and “fixed members”, and roll out the names.

The school will start on September 1. Gao City Government announced that it will start school physically, strengthen campus cleaning, and implement anti-epidemic measures such as wearing masks and taking body temperature. The Education Bureau subsidizes schools to set up dining partitions. Necessary assembly.

Xie Wenbin also pointed out that you must wear a mask in physical education. If you need to drink water, you must wear the mask immediately after drinking it for a short period of time. The regulations will also be revised in accordance with the guidelines of the Ministry of Education. At the same time, teachers and students on campus are also asked to strengthen the elimination, including desks and chairs, teaching aids, doorknobs, toilets, etc., must be strengthened to make campus epidemic prevention more thorough.

In order to ensure that you wear masks throughout the course, when conducting physical education courses, teachers are requested to assess the intensity of exercise and pay attention to the physical conditions of students, and adjust the content of the course in a timely manner.

1 Like

Could you share the source?

I was directed to ignore that kind of questions by an admin.

You were directed to not provide sources? :confused:

3 Likes

No. to not answer that kind of questions.

1 Like

I think you lost me there…
I see no reason why an admin would direct you to ignore a question asking for a source.

Anyway, if you have a link please share.
If you don’t or can’t, then… :idunno:
It will be up to each reader to take it your word for it.

1 Like

I don’t have you anywhere.

The reason the admin provided is because it is rude to answer the question.

btw, I think my post provides enough info to everyone to know where the information come from.

Ministry of Education and Gao City Government and its education Bureau

I still don’t get it, but thanks anyway.
I wouldn’t want to push you to be rude to anyone.

Ridiculous. :roll_eyes:

Suspension Standard
(1) One teacher and student in Class 1 was listed as a confirmed case by the Central Epidemic Command Center, and the class has been suspended for 14 days as a principle.
(2) There are more than 2 teachers and students in a school who are listed as confirmed cases by the Central Epidemic Command Center, and the school will be closed for 14 days as a principle.
(3) One-third of all schools in each administrative region have closed classes, and schools in that administrative region have closed classes in principle.
(4) If schools and kindergartens initiate preventive suspensions for remote online teaching, they should report to the Education Bureau for future reference, and the Education Bureau may also report to the Taipei City Government to initiate preventive suspensions.