Schools closed for Coronavirus

@eCanada, Clorox wipes are now an extension of your hand. Wipe everything down constantly.

When you’re not teaching, go outside and walk around in the sun. If it’s raining, go out and walk around with an umbrella over your head. Just stay out of the office / classrooms whenever possible.

Remind kids to put their masks on properly and make them do lines if they wear their masks only over their mouth or over their chins (exceptions for students drinking water of course. I haven’t made any of them do lines yet, but maybe I’ll make them draw a comic or something demonstrating how to wear a mask starting today. Nothing pisses me off more than people with masks on their chins)

Call out students who don’t use soap to wash their hands. When they say they’ll be late to class, offer to walk them to class and explain to their teacher that they’re late because you were making sure they were protecting the hygiene of all. Or tell them to tell their teacher that you made them late because you made them wash their hands. Tell them that if their teacher has a problem with them being late for that reason, that they need to come find you so you can explain the importance of hand-washing to them.