Schroeder, Putin and the Gas Mafia

Well, Germany is kind of shocked.

Now Schroeder finally left his office as German chancelor and the first thing he does is … working for the German branch of the GASPROM, which is Russia Putin’s Mafia-like Gas company, infamous for bashing down Russian free press. They buy newspapers which are Putin critical and then scare the shit out of the employees to publish only “We love Putin and Momma Russia” articles subsequently.

And … Schroeder’s boss is a former East German commie Secret Police agent.

Em… errrr… Fred, please take over …

:blush: :s :loco:

spiegel.de/politik/deutschla … 56,00.html (German!)

Well Bob Honest:

You know how I feel about Schroeder Fischer and their um morals, ethical concerns, etc. I just wonder where all the other well-meaning, moralistic Germans are on this subject. Surely, even on this forum, one or two who oh I don’t know had a lot to say about Cheney and Bush and their connections to Halliburton would love to comment on this? Surely? No?

Thanks for sharing though…

Thanks bob_honest…that KGB/Stasi connection is interesting…

From Expatica:

[quote]Another German and long-time Putin friend, Matthias Warnig, has been appointed chief executive of the pipeline consortium.

Warnig, who has been head of the Russian offshoot of the German bank, Dresdner Bank, is reported to have been an officer in the Stasi, the East German secret police.

He is reported to have met the Russian president during the late 1980s when Putin was based in what was then communist East Germany as a Soviet KGB officer.[/quote]

tinyurl.com/ctrho

Right CS, that is also in the German media now. People now think if all the Russia gas deals Schroeder made as chancelor (by offending Poland it seems) were … driven by his interest as the chancelor of Germany or by personal interest.

Shall we mention he also got a cute blond 9-year old girl as an adoptive daughter from Putin? What else?

Another cute 18-year old waiting in a Datsha in St. Petersburg?

WHAT would have been his reward for taking Germany out of the Nato and getting it to be Putin’s toy country?
WHAT did the PRC promise him for selling nuclear equipment to them (he did not manage it because of heavy international resistance).

Good to be the King, I guess…

Gosh glad I did not vote for him a second time. I will never complain about Merkel again (within the next 5 minutes).

EDIT: other online media cover it big as well, I think ther will be a big Schroeder discussion now.

:snore:

[color=red]bzzz-bzzz-bzzz[/color]
[color=green]This is your content alarm. [/color]
[color=green]Posting smilies only is a no-no.[/color]
:wink:

(feel free to edit this out when you wake)
-[color=green]j[/color]aboney, your friendly afternoon wake up call.

What can we do to wake spook up?

Just like my wife he falls asleep when I am talking…

Mention that special group… you know the ones…

Oy veh!

I’m sorry, your honor. I didn’t realize that solo animated gifs were a violation of the law. I know that ignorance is no excuse for the law but I have mitigating circumstances. Very mitigating circumstances, as I think you’ll soon see.

Every holiday season when I was growing up, my granddad on my mother’s side, after he had a few belts under him, would start ranting on about some obscure ex-politician in America named “Estes Kefauver” and how he had just about ruined the country and how it was unbelievable he hadn’t been put in prison yet.

Nothing could shut him up and none of us ever had the slightest idea who “Estes Kefauver” was because they didn’t have the internet back then and none of us bothered to go to the library to look up who he was and why we should care. I still don’t know who he is. I know how to spell his name because I saw it on a building in Washington once but other than the fact my grandfather wasn’t making him up, that’s all I know about him – that and the fact he has absolutely no impact on my everyday life, then or now.

One Christmas day, after having endured this holiday ranting by my half-drunken granddad for about five or six years, one of my older cousins hit on a solution. The minute my granddad uttered the name “Estes Kefauver” he keeled over wherever he was and started snoring like he was in a deep sleep. We other four cousins started doing the same thing and soon there was a living room full of grown grandkids snoring at the tops of their lungs until somebody’s mom came in and started laying into us for making such a racket and being disrespecful towards granddad.

It worked like a charm though. We had to lay it on granddad one more time the following 4th of July but after that he never uttered the name “Estes Kefauver” again and I think even he secretly appreciated the fact that somebody intervened to pry him from his obsession because he seemed to enjoy himself more at holiday gatherings after that.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

spook, that’s one hell of a funny story!

:bravo:

Thanks for sharing the joke.

:laughing:

Estes Kefauver wasn’t Jewish, was he?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

[quote=“Comrade Stalin”]Estes Kefauver wasn’t Jewish, was he?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:[/quote]

He was a Baptist

nndb.com/people/108/000099808/

But…he was a member of the Freemasons. Maybe Spook’s grandpappy believed in Jewish-Freemason conspiracy plots :smiling_imp:

Spook,

Your grandfather believed that Kefauver should have been put in jail? I thought Kefauver was famous for his “crimebusting image” – going after organized crime and corrupt big city political bosses. He was pretty clean in politics, but had quite a colorful personal life. Known to have orgy and swinger parties at his pad in Washington DC.

[quote=“Chewycorns”][quote=“Comrade Stalin”]Estes Kefauver wasn’t Jewish, was he?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:[/quote]

He was a Baptist

nndb.com/people/108/000099808/

But…he was a member of the Freemasons. Maybe Spook’s grandpappy believed in Jewish-Freemason conspiracy plots :smiling_imp:

Spook,

Your grandfather believed that Kefauver should have been put in jail? I thought Kefauver was famous for his “crimebusting image” – going after organized crime and corrupt big city political bosses. He was pretty clean in politics, but had quite a colorful personal life. Known to have orgy and swinger parties at his pad in Washington DC.[/quote]

Estes Kefauver. :snore:

:laughing: Now I’m going to crack up every time I hear that name. :laughing:

Can you all please leave your super boring american Baptist stuff out of this thread?

We do not want any boring babtist anti semite anti coca cola anti hershey chocolate bar grandfathers, uncles or stuff here.

Here we want the juicy exciting stuff.

Blonde girls waiting for Schroder in lingery in Russia apartments on Putin’s command. Money, diamonds and naked weapons.

Sex, power, evolution therory and might.

[one word is a keyword for Babtist grandfathers]

Guten Abend,

BobH

bob_honest, I don’t mean to make light of the fact that your ex-prime minister is a two-dollar whore. I know it’s of immense concern to you German people. It just doesn’t affect me very much, if at all.

On the other hand . . . pictures of nekkid Valkyries? I think we may have some common ground there.

[quote=“spook”]bob_honest, I don’t mean to make light of the fact that your ex-prime minister is a two-dollar whore. I know it’s of immense concern to you German people. It just doesn’t affect me very much, if at all.

On the other hand . . . pictures of nekkid Valkyries? I think we may have some common ground there.[/quote]

Pah. Only because YOU happen to belong to the American minority on Forumosa does not mean we always have to discuss boring US themes, like which Halliburton secretary made a million or two with which weapon system sold to the local Kebab stand in Bagdad.

Nackte Walkueren? Yes … OK let us swith to such thing.

So maybe I have to re-join this Tookie-off discussion, if I cannot discuss German stuff here. Maybe I open a Tookie-lives thread somewhere…

Schlimme Sache, da ist man soweit von zu hause weg, der Schr

[quote]Donald Evans, a close friend of president George W. Bush and the former commerce secretary, met president Vladimir Putin of Russia last week but refused to be drawn on growing speculation that he had been offered the chairmanship of Rosneft, Russia

bob_honest, I’ve had it just about up to here with you uppity Europeans. Just wait. Next time you’re fool enough to let some right-wing fanatic who’s convinced he’s the right hand of God take over your country, invading and occupying other countries around the world “for their own good”, turning your currency into increasingly worthless pieces of paper and putting your economy in a downward spiral because, well, world domination doesn’t come cheap, don’t come whining to us. We’ve got our hands full in America at the moment.