Scientology ads on Forumosa

Do we need to have this evil cult’s ads?

Shut up, or I’ll swing you around the room by your tiny shrivelled Thetans.
Where’s the ad? I want to click on it and send them a message. :laughing:

It’s the Nationwide.com.tw one. They’re a front for Scientoloficators.

[quote=“sandman”]Shut up, or I’ll swing you around the room by your tiny shrivelled Thetans.
Where’s the ad? I want to click on it and send them a message. :laughing:[/quote]I saw it in the religion forums. Coz it is a real religion you know…

Of COURSE its a real religion. It had John Travolta in the film, for heaven’s sakes! AND they’ve got Tom Cruise.
Who have the bloody Christians got? Decrepit old Charlton fucking Heston, fer chrissakes! :unamused:

What?

You mean this place [i]isn’t[/i] a mind-control cult?

What are you talking about?

Christians have chocolate eggs and zombies. Judaism has circumcision and Palestine. Islam has beards and ninja-masks. Hinduism has smurfs and cows. $cientology has aliens and H-Bombs. There’s something here for everyone.

What are you talking about?[/quote]
It’s at the bottom of the page sometimes. It says Ads by Google at the bottom.

[quote=“sandman”]Of COURSE its a real religion. It had John Travolta in the film, for heaven’s sakes! AND they’ve got Tom Cruise.
Who have the bloody Christians got? Decrepit old Charlton fucking Heston, fer chrissakes! :unamused:[/quote]
They’ve also got Mel Gibson, and don’t you forget it or you’ll end up a bit part in one of his next torment movies eg Passion of the Christ 2 : The Sequel

Wasn’t Scientology founded by a guy who wrote sci fi books and later claimed that “starting a religion is a great way to make money”?

Their beliefs are outrageously goofy, but collectively they are bad***es. They made the IRS holler calf rope. Personally, I wouldn’t want to get crossways with them:

[quote]"The IRS wrongly, as I believe, entered into a closing agreement with this cult,” says Donald C. Alexander, a former IRS commissioner. “I don’t think the IRS is going to go back and unravel that closing agreement as much as it might be in the public’s interest to do so.”

Alexander was commissioner in the 1970s, when Hubbard’s agents were breaking in and stealing from government offices. His conference room was bugged and he was unnerved by 2 am phone calls on his unlisted home number. But while he was commissioner, he says, he vowed never to give in to Scientology’s harassing tactics. “One of my successors didn’t feel that way,” he says. “Maybe [Fred Goldberg] actually believed this thing was a church. Stranger things have happened, but I can’t think of any."[/quote]–Tony Ortega, “Scientology’s Crushing Defeat,” The Village Voice, June 24, 2008, page 8

BINGO!

If you really wanna make money, start a Xenu cult. Xenu is way cooler than Hubbard.

Not really. The money’s in a Jesus cult. History bears this out.

Yeah, but that idea’s been done and done and done. With Xenu, you’ve got a niche.

But wait, I just remembered why I’m in this thread: I wanna see the Scientology ad!

But isn’t Xenu a Hubbard cult icon?

But isn’t Xenu a Hubbard cult icon?[/quote]

Yeah, but he’s the bad guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT1UjCQTL0I

That was pretty cool, but it needs updating if you wanna win the hearts and minds of today’s youth.

(Arguably unsuitable for work)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuWq5IzJeok

[quote=“Charlie Jack”]

(Arguably unsuitable for work)[/quote]
Operating Theatans don’t “work”. Don’t be ridiculous. :astonished: