Scooter Registration

Received a notice that its time to pay my yearly scooter registration fee. Does anyone know, do I need go all the way to the Ba de Rd office, or is there a quicker, easier, way to do it?

I had a browse and a search but couldn’t find an answer to this one.

[quote=“Dial”]Received a notice that its time to pay my yearly scooter registration fee. Does anyone know, do I need go all the way to the Ba de Rd office, or is there a quicker, easier, way to do it?

I had a browse and a search but couldn’t find an answer to this one.[/quote]Thing is, in order to renew the registration you need to show them a valid insurance document and a recent emissions check document (the latter only if the scooter’s over a certain age I think; can’t remember but might be two or three years old).

There are a couple of other DMV offices, addresses in one of the sticky threads I think. But there’s no alternative to going there and showing the relevant documents, at least not that I’m aware of.

Theres my Saturday morning. :unamused:

Cheers.

There is one by the GongGuan MRT station.

Excellent. I live right next to Guting. I think I know the place you’re talking about: A little way down towards Xindian from Gongguan MRT, and right next to a pedestrian overpass.