Scrapping a motorcycle

I urgently need to scrap a motorcycle as I will have to pay another fine on it soon. Could someone tell me where I can take it to legally scrap it ? I have been told that I should take it to a place on Ba De Road ( Pa Teh Rd ) but don’t know the address.
I have tried giving it away.

[quote=“redlion”]I urgently need to scrap a motorcycle as I will have to pay another fine on it soon. Could someone tell me where I can take it to legally scrap it ? I have been told that I should take it to a place on Ba De Road ( Pa Teh Rd ) but don’t know the address.
I have tried giving it away.[/quote]

Try going to a motorcycle shop if they will take(buy) it, but cancell the registration first. or call EPA to pick it up, they will give you NT500. (according to a friend’s experience).

thanks for the info, but I don’t know how to cancel the registration or what epa is, could you enlighten me ? Good idea about taking it to a bike shop, they probably wouldn’t want it. I’ll give it a shot though.

Go to the motor vechicle department in Pa-Teh Road/Kuang-Fu. bring your registration and ARC and ask the information, better bring a Chinese speaking person.
EPA is environmental protection agency, I have a phone and you can inquire. 2375-4573. cheers