Scuba Diving in Taiwan

scott@coastalpursuits.com

[color=blue][If you would like to learn how to dive please contact www.coastalpursuits.com

The way to get the prices lowered will be by getting 2 or 3 people, then I will lower the prices. The timing for the courses can be a flexible as you like. However, it is generally understood that a course should be finished within a period agreed upon between you and the instructor. The quickest dive course will take 3 days of diving. This will get you qualified to dive anywhere in the world.

We dive all around Taiwan and the outer islands, and with the seasonal weather we go to Palau and Guam. (Both far better than Thailand).

As for the instructor:

He has been teaching diving since 1994, all courses are taught. What is a good suggestion for many English teachers is to get the Dive Master qualification, then you can work at dive locations around the world.

With regards Scott
info@coastalpursuits.com
www.coastalpursuits.com

0926 624 211[/color]

Scott,

Do you provide transportation to the dive sites, have your own rental gear, or are you working in conjunction with one of the local dive shops?

There are a few forumosans looking to get certified this spring.

Who are you going through in Palau? Sam’s? Three trips later and the place has lost none of it’s “wow” factor. Would love to make a fourth trip.

Also, how soon do you plan to offer your first OW courses?

MJB

[color=blue]If you would like to learn how to dive please contact www.coastalpursuits.com

The way to get the prices lowered will be by getting 2 or 3 people, then I will lower the prices. The timing for the courses can be a flexible as you like. However, it is generally understood that a course should be finished within a period agreed upon between you and the instructor. The quickest dive course will take 3 days of diving. This will get you qualified to dive anywhere in the world.

We dive all around Taiwan and the outer islands, and with the seasonal weather we go to Palau and Guam. (Both far better than Thailand).

As for the instructor:

He has been teaching diving since 1994, all courses are taught. What is a good suggestion for many English teachers is to get the Dive Master qualification, then you can work at dive locations around the world.

Prices

Open water 12000nt (That gets you all the gear, all the diving and the qaulification to dive anywhere).[/color][/color]

[color=darkblue]Advanced 10000nt (Boat diving, compass work, photography)[/color]

[color=olive]Rescue 8000nt (all the gear, I will bring other people for you to practice on)[/color]

[color=darkblue]Dive Master 15000nt (All the diving you want, books and guidance. Professional qualification).[/color]

With regards Scott
info@coastalpursuits.com
www.coastalpursuits.com

0926 624 211[/color]

[color=darkblue]Green Island dive trip. 8th 9th 10th April. If you can not dive and would like to learn on the vacation/dive trip. The cost will be 14000nt. This includes, all diving, dive gear, transport to and from Taipei, dive qualification, accomadtion and food. Leave Friday night, return Sunday night.[/color]

As for the instructor:

Prices

Open water 12000nt (That gets you all the gear, all the diving and the qaulification to dive anywhere).[/color][/color]

[color=darkblue]Advanced 10000nt (Boat diving, compass work, photography)[/color]

[color=olive]Rescue 8000nt (all the gear, I will bring other people for you to practice on)[/color]

[color=darkblue]Dive Master 15000nt (All the diving you want, books and guidance. Professional qualification).[/color]

With regards Scott
info@coastalpursuits.com
www.coastalpursuits.com

0926 624 211[/color]

[color=darkblue]What is a good suggestion for many English teachers is to get the Dive Master qualification, then you can work at dive locations around the world.[/color]

If you would like to learn how to dive please contact www.coastalpursuits.com

As for the instructor:

With regards Scott
info@coastalpursuits.com
www.coastalpursuits.com

0926 624 211

I don’t get one thing - how is getting to work at dive locations around the world going to benefit English teachers? But regardless, man, if I had NT$15,000 I would so be on this.

Because there are lots of “English Teachers” that are drifters and do such jobs as “teaching”, resort/hotel/cruise ship work, diving instructing and the such. Whatever takes them around the world to better spread their std’s.

[color=blue]For all dive courses

Open water 12000nt

Advanced 10000nt

Rescue 8000nt

Dive Master 15000nt

Specialty courses;

Wreck/Night/Vdo/Environmental/Deep 8000nt each

All gear supplied/Transport.

Contact
scott@coastalpursuits.com
www.coastalpursuits.com
PADI Instructor since 1994