SE Asian dating a local guy

1 Like

Yea that would happen fast when you find out he’s married. IIRC

1 Like

OK, this could potentially explain a lot…

2 Likes

Honestly, it’s a common issue world wide with men his age to be bombarded with women on social media, not a Taiwanese thing. Social media has taken our instincts as men and monetized it for these women that are willing to expose themselves. Thats why untalented women now can become millionaires through social media and things like Only Fans.

1 Like

Something about her responses remind me of this female comedian who has some Netflix specials. What was her name? Ali Wong?

1 Like

A disrespectful chauvinist calling me socially awkward? I am offended.

7 Likes

0/4

1 Like

That’s an issue! Some local boys would enjoy spending time with other guys than girls. It is like Top Gun Taiwan. But it is a completely different story.

Screen Shot 2022-06-22 at 15.20.17

5 posts were split to a new topic: Classically…bad?

Have a meet-up in public with one/two/three of your pretty friends and invite your “Casanova” as well. You will learn a lot about the guy through the way he acts while he’s around them.

Well, they have to drag all that excess weight and girth around all day.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Taiwanese can’t have concersation?

Will chime in later.

I take him to social gatherings with friends sometimes. One of them is younger and maybe prettier than me. He was with me the whole time but after that night, I saw him following her on IG and liking her posts though they barely talked during the event, and she did not follow him back. And his reason for doing it when I asked why follow her and not another friend he hanged out more with was that her profile was public and for him it translates to they’re okay with being followed. Whatever the reason is, I don’t wanna put my self in a headspace where I’m constantly wondering why.

4 Likes

IG is your generation’s Achille’s heel.

3 Likes

IG is cancer.

10 Likes

I think its normal to find people attractive. I accepted the fact that modern dating equates to guys perving on other girls online. But, perving on my friends is just so disrespectful to me.

3 Likes

That guy is not worth your time.

Guy

3 Likes

Partly agree, partly disagree.

I think it depends on what you use IG for. If you use it to connect with your favorite brands, maybe not so much.

Also good for connecting with real friends who you may rarely see in person.

But if used to fuel lust, eh… better off without it.

1 Like

Your boy is funny. He shows interest in other girls in dissrespectful way and at the same time he can not satisfied you sexually. In other words he lacks experiences.

When I was younger I never date exclusively. Why would I? Women needs to earn it. I was always casually and open about it when being asked. We are young, and we need live our lifes fully, right. Why being so serious? You don’t know me and I don’t know you, on deep levels. It takes time. We giving each other time. For now we keep it simple & fun. But I never shit where I eat. I didn’t take them to same hotel, restaurants and I regulary change my sheets. Didn’t hit on their friends, didn’t talk about other girls.

When it comes to IG it satisfies girl need for attention. It is a basically a dating page. I have never taken girl with IG seriously. She has options open, ok, but I have mine too. I have never looked IG pictures and write to girls. This honestly is desperate

3 Likes