Searching by Topic

When I use the search function on this site, I prefer to see the results as topics rather than posts.

Is there any way that I can have search results always listed as topics without having to go into options and clicking ‘search by topic’ everytime I want to do a search? There doesn’t seem to be anything in the profile section.

Thanks in advance.

[quote=“David Chen”]When I use the search function on this site, I prefer to see the results as topics rather than posts.

Is there any way that I can have search results always listed as topics without having to go into options and clicking ‘search by topic’ everytime I want to do a search? There doesn’t seem to be anything in the profile section.

Thanks in advance.[/quote]
No, there isn’t a way to this on Forumosa.

Yours is a good idea - here’s what we normally would do (and how you can help make this happen on Forumosa): we’d visit the phpBB development websites - like www.phpBBhacks.com - and look for a modification (aka mod) that would allow us to add the search by topic option to the profile section

I don’t have time to do the research now - I’ll have more time in January (I hope). But if you find the modification and let us know where it is, I’ll look into making changes to Forumosa before year end

Wish I could be more helpful :idunno: