Searching for a cafe with a good outside view

yr such a knunt :salute:

:kissing_heart:

This one looks cool!
Is it crowded on weekdays?

A bit too far from city center area~
But thanks for recommendation!
Maybe I’ll visit it one day :slight_smile:

Main streets, such as Dunhua South Road or RenAi Road, Xinyi Road, are full of lights

Those ones look nice!
Thank you :slight_smile:

@anon96115109 have you tried their second floor VIP box ? Is there any rental fee?

Barista coffee on the corner of 忠孝東路 延吉街 intersection is awesome. This is where I do most of my readings and paper work (my office away from offie ). Great coffee and ambiance . Awesome place to hang out and catch a breath

2 Likes

Don’t know about now but they used to have low carb dishes.

1 Like

Barista offers bullet proof coffee too on their menu. Low carb dishes and bullet proof coffee are for wimps. Champs like us eat one meal a day within 2 hour feeding window. Intermittent fasting with keto or OMAD is the method for optimal health, anti aging, and cancer prevention.

1 Like

What is this like some “who lives the healthiest lifestyle” throw down challenge?

Well, I eat nails for the high iron.

1 Like

Its been years but theres a restaurant w seating on 1 and 2 floor, no extra charge. Its worth checking out, some good films as well

1 Like

Thanks for recommendation! I’ll check it as soon as possible!

1 Like

@tango42
@lotus425
Thank you for your recommendation!

But sub-optimal for posting like a civilized human being?

1 Like

Yeah but everybody sits away from you after the first lecture. :grin:

I’m into AHF myself, it’s showing good results actually .

Feeding window? Are you a piece of cattle? Is this @Dr_Milker in disguise?

5 Likes

The Consultant de lactation has yet to try that intermittent grazing thing. It’s probably about time though.

:grinning::smiley::smiley: It’s all good. Different strokes for different folks. Low Carbs save lives.

I know you want a spot in the city, but I can’t help but to suggest…

Lavonna Coffee
Section 3, Xiwan Road, Xizhi District, New Taipei City, 221
0910 665 500
https://maps.app.goo.gl/tYGa8REoqT5DK35a9

2 Likes