Searching for true love

You don’t know me at all.

1 Like

And we all know where that leads…

1 Like

That’s just ludicrous. You don’t have discriminate. But I find that’s the excuse many men want to use to avoid coming off as a racist/bigot/prejudiced.

1 Like

It’s not racist to have sexual preferences based on race.

That would be like saying gay men are sexist for not being attracted to women.

5 Likes

Naw that doesn’t even make sense.

Race is a social construct. Sexual orientation IMO is largely a biological thing.

So to say that one has a preference based on race, I’m going to question that on some level.

4 Likes

You might start your questioning with the Nigerian not living in Taiwan who’s nevertheless searching for true love here anyway.

Huh???

1 Like

Disagree. I think some people do and some people don’t. I have more of a preference for body type and personality than I do for race. If a woman has the right body type and personality, I could care less what race she is. So I’d say people have preferences, but not necessarily about race.

4 Likes

I think people have preferences, but say Liz Hurley hoves into view those preferences go out of the window.

54 years old!

2 Likes

I had such a crush on her in the 90s. Hugh Grant must be certifiably insane for what he did.

1 Like

See, now there’s a woman I find truly unattractive. Everybody indeed has their preferences. :grin:

1 Like

how about preference based on culture?

Nurse! He’s got out of his bed again!

1 Like

She’s got that narrow-hipped waspy figure that I just can’t stand. She looks like a refugee with fake tits. :sunglasses:

Based on what’s sanctioned or not IMO.

Middle age is tricky enough as it is, but appearance can be negatively affected if you’ve worked out all your life. If all of your muscles have been developed, then when you get older the layer of fat that grows over these muscles, year by year, can make your stomach look tired. For example, Iggy Pop (although it took forever and I think it’s possible his abs never required development).

It’s even worse for women who’ve borne children and whose pelvic girdle has changed shape as a result, taking the hourglass out.

1 Like

See, now I think Iggy looks hot. There truly is no accounting for taste. :sunglasses:

Fair enough. I think Iggy should keep his shirt on, but hey different strokes.

It’s become such a deeply ingrained part of his persona that he’d probably get booed off stage if he showed up in a shirt.

1 Like

I think he’s moved his act to the UK these days, and may even reside there now. I agree that his US W coast fans aren’t going to hold the cottage cheese against him.