Second hand electronics/audio/appliance/basically everything stores?

Not the ones i’ve seen so far

Looking for a PC CRT monitor, alternatively a CRT TV too. Do you know of any second hand stores/places that still might have some?

There are numerous 2nd hand stores around Taipei and New Taipei City. They sell lots of garbage but, amidst all the crap there’s always some good stuff. As far as what you’re looking for, it’s a hit or miss thing. I found a brand new Bluetooth keyboard for $50ntd a few weeks ago at my local place. They actually have quite a bit of weird/out of date/random/IDK WTF it is kind of stuff.

The thing about CRTs is that they are big, bulky, and only relevant to a very tiny group of hobbyists. So not many stores will carry them anymore, and also why I’m desperate for some concrete info. Already been to XiaMen St near Guting but these shops are more into household stuff: furniture, washing machines, AC, etc. I’m hoping there is something more electronics oriented: old PCs, stereos, this kinda stuff.

how do you find them… search_term on google map?

Google “二手<the_item_you_are_looking_for>”, e.g. 二手電腦 for used computer.

1 Like

Type in 二手店. You’ll get a bunch of shitte hits because there are quite a few stores selling second hand luxury crap.

This place has random electronic stuff and other odds and ends. They have a bunch of stores around Taipei. Not sure if they’re in New Taipei City.

光仁忠孝選品店
02 2721 8924
https://maps.app.goo.gl/jYGgu3t4K7HushF9A?g_st=ic

I live in Luzhou and there are several places there that have much more.

2 Likes