Second hand Nissan Verita or March

Thinking of buying one, how much for a second hand and where to buy in Kaohsiung or nearby cities?

Cant help sorry,our stuff too new but we have a garage we do a lot of business with who are trustworthy in Kaohsiung. They also sell more expensive cars but will be able to direct you to a reasonable dealer in the City, so you don’t get ripped off at least! call Abraham 0975 915 106 and say Alan said that he may know someone to help you. Please double check,this is only a start point and you need to be careful !!! At least he may be able to reduce your risk of buying a Lemon :slight_smile: Worth getting Sulavaca(on Forumosa) or an independent check done also.

Cant help sorry,our stuff too new but we have a garage we do a lot of business with who are trustworthy in Kaohsiung. They also sell more expensive cars but will be able to direct you to a reasonable dealer in the City, so you don’t get ripped off at least! call Abraham 0975 915 106 and say Alan said that he may know someone to help you. Please double check,this is only a start point and you need to be careful !!! At least he may be able to reduce your risk of buying a Lemon :slight_smile: Worth getting Sulavaca(on Forumosa) or an independent check done also.[/quote]

Thanks Alan! I need a small, inexpensive car for city driving and for those rainy and cold days. But yes, I will call Abraham and see what’s in the store for me.