Second overstay

Hi everybody!

I,ve overstayed my first visitor visa for 1 day. I’ve paid the fee (1000ntd) and i 've travelled to bangkok for a new one. Cause of my overstay, they don’t give me a 60 days visa but a 14 days non extensible visa… :fume:
I don’t want to go abroad every two weeks…
I have planed to suscribe in a chinese school but the cheapest ones can’t give me visa extensions…
So, I think the only way is to overstay Again, but not just for 1 day but 2 or three monthes.
I’ve questions:

Does a second overstay have the same consequences as the first one? (fee + stamp)
What happend in case of health problems during my overstay period? Can they kick me out?

Thanx for your help and advices

Alex

I don’t really know, but I think they will start to see the pattern that is developing. They can deny you entry at the airport too ya know.

That is highly inadvisable unless you want to risk never being allowed back into Taiwan. I have overstayed twice - once for a week or two and once for one day - and I am still here, but I really don’t recommend it. By the way, please tell us your nationality - the consequences will vary depending, among other things, on what kind of passport you hold.

Hi!

I’m French.

Thanx

Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:53 pm Post subject: second overstay

Hi everybody!

I,ve overstayed my first visitor visa for 1 day. I’ve paid the fee (1000ntd) and i 've travelled to Bangkok for a new one. Cause of my overstay, they don’t give me a 60 days visa but a 14 days non extensible visa…

Should this not be 30 days?!

[quote=“taitai wan”]Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:53 pm Post subject: second overstay

Hi everybody!

I,ve overstayed my first visitor visa for 1 day. I’ve paid the fee (1000ntd) and i 've travelled to Bangkok for a new one. Cause of my overstay, they don’t give me a 60 days visa but a 14 days non extensible visa…

Should this not be 30 days?![/quote]

Yes. Seems he got a 14 day visa and no right for Visa exemption (which means forced stay of less than 30 days).

Hi,
I know it is an old and very stupid question, but maybe somebody is willing to help.
I overstayed my last visa by 80 days, paid the fine, got the stamp (no visa-free-entry) and a new 60 days non-extendable visa.
Now my school just told me that the government rejected my working permit.( really stupid and mean reasons, because they told me I will get it and that is why I left the country to get a new visa at all). But now I am in the bad situation and extremly mad at this governemt. So I am thinking about overstaying a second time, but for longer.
Will I just pay the fine again and cannot come back to Taiwan for a while or are there more consequences? Would be interesting for me to know.
Menley

[quote=“menley”]Hi,
I know it is an old and very stupid question, but maybe somebody is willing to help.
I overstayed my last visa by 80 days, paid the fine, got the stamp (no visa-free-entry) and a new 60 days non-extendable visa.
Now my school just told me that the government rejected my working permit.( really stupid and mean reasons, because they told me I will get it and that is why I left the country to get a new visa at all). But now I am in the bad situation and extremly mad at this governemt. So I am thinking about overstaying a second time, but for longer.
Will I just pay the fine again and cannot come back to Taiwan for a while or are there more consequences? Would be interesting for me to know.
Menley[/quote]

Just find a very good reason for overstaying.

according to someone who applies for permits quite often, it is not uncommon for one application to be rejected, and a second application done right away to be accepted - do you still have enough time for your school to fire off another round?

something to ponder.

Thanks for the advice, I have enough time, but the school rejected me because I have two and two years of college.didn`t study at one all the time. (european compications) but might be a try.