Secretaries Week

It’s Secretaries Week. Anybody have a good suggestion as to where to take my secretaries to lunch in Taipei?

Thanks in advance.

Um…here. I would say that though, wouldn’t I?

Cheers,

Bob

[quote=“TpeBob”]Um…here. I would say that though, wouldn’t I?

Cheers,

Bob[/quote]

:laughing: Yeah… This morning before leaving the house I actually put my Carnegies card with my other important cards (ARC, AMT card, Health Ins. card, office key card) in anticipation of taking my secretaries to Carnegies tomorrow for lunch.

[quote=“TpeBob”]Um…here. I would say that though, wouldn’t I?

Cheers,

Bob[/quote]

Yes, yes you would!

tigerman - what industry do you work in… might give me a better idea… for example I took mine to that buffet on the 40th (??) floor of the Far Eastern, that was nice.

[quote=“AWOL”][quote=“TpeBob”]Um…here. I would say that though, wouldn’t I?

Cheers,

Bob[/quote]

Yes, yes you would!

tigerman - what industry do you work in… might give me a better idea… for example I took mine to that buffet on the 40th (??) floor of the Far Eastern, that was nice.[/quote]

Law. But my secretaries just informed me that they haven’t time this week to go to lunch and so we will wait until mid May after I return from a conference. Going to Atlanta and will be drinking beer with Mother Theresa there! :smiley:

Tigerman: Should you on your return from Atlanta still decide to come here, just let me know when, how many and I’ll reserve a nice spot for you.

Cheers,

Bob

P.S. Nice to hear that your Carnegie’s card now enjoys near-equal status with your ARC!

[quote=“TpeBob”]Tigerman: Should you on your return from Atlanta still decide to come here, just let me know when, how many and I’ll reserve a nice spot for you.

Cheers,

Bob

P.S. Nice to hear that your Carnegie’s card now enjoys near-equal status with your ARC![/quote]

Its decided. I’ll PM you when I get these girls to finally decide on a date and I’ll make reservations for the balcony.

If they are cute get them a hotel room…and a video camera. Seriously take them to a spa for a day if you have the coin to do it.

Whats a Carnegies card for and how to you obtain it?

Its a discount card… 10%… ask TpeBob in the Carnegies chat thread.