SecretMarried

[quote=“itakitez”]and since his purpose has yet to be revealed, do you not think maybe trying to help a guy trick his way into a marriage is a little devious - ie, trick the new wife into a fake marriage, get the milk and then drop the cow and (any calf)

maybe he is being honest, but the fact he wants it fake and used that word himself makes me question his motive - I can think of only a few legitimate reason that both parties would want a fake marriage cert (and having lived in a muslim country most of these dont apply here)[/quote]

okey, its a polygamy sort of stuff.

sort of polygamy?

Which type? type a where the girl knows, or type b also known as cheating?

[quote=“itakitez”]sort of polygamy?

Which type? type a where the girl knows, or type b also known as cheating?[/quote]
we all both knows and both parties have previous married which still not annul(take long years to annul).
so this is the fastest way is to do in fake married coz my gf wants security from me tho fake married
is illegal but at least we have a bonding.

[quote=“BisayaTW”][quote=“itakitez”]sort of polygamy?

Which type? type a where the girl knows, or type b also known as cheating?[/quote]
we all both knows and both parties have previous married which still not annul(take long years to annul).
so this is the fastest way is to do in fake married because my gf wants security from me tho fake married
is illegal but at least we have a bonding.[/quote]

A fake marriage cannot provide any kind of security because it’s not legally binding. It is in fact illegal, a fake.

Bisaya TW, I don’t mean to criticize you, but can’t the two of you come to some other kind of arrangement that would provide ‘security’ and ‘bonding’?

Make sure you don’t get pressurized into doing something that you will regret later.

Until 23/05/2008 it was possible to be married without being registered (you needed at least two people who confirm the marriage/cosigning the contract). Now its mandatory to be registered and the marriage is valid from the day it was registered.
Before that, most “embassies” (such as the German Institute in Taipei) explicitly recommended not to make this kind of private marriages.

See §982. Taiwan Civil Code valid since 23/05/2008:
law.moj.gov.tw/Eng/LawClass/LawP … 0%20&LCC=3
A marriage shall be effected in writing, which requires the signatures of at least two witnesses, and by the registration at the Household Administration Bureau.

This Article was less clear before that date, here is the old version:
[strike]A marriage must be celebrated by open ceremony and in the presence of two or more witnesses. Persons who have registered for marriage in accordance with the Household Registration Act shall be presumed as married.[/strike]

Still in doubt? See Article 988:
A marriage is void if any one of the following conditions are met:
(1) Where it does not conform to the formalities provided by Article 982,

Hope its clear now. :bow: :bow: Whatever else you do (have a private party and exchange cracker box rings or something) is up to you but it ain’t marriage by law.

so this is the fastest way is to do in fake married because my gf wants security from me tho fake married
is illegal but at least we have a bonding.[/quote]
Why don’t you get all dressed up, do the marriage photography thing, say vows somewhere and that’s that. She gets the wedding day and the commitment ceremony without being married.

Which type? type a where the girl knows, or type b also known as cheating?[/quote]we all both knows and both parties have previous married which still not [color=#FF0000]annul[/color](take long years to annul). so this is the fastest way is to do in fake married coz my gf wants security from me tho fake married is illegal but at least we have a bonding.[/quote]Got it. Now I see. You are Philippine nationals who are Roman Catholic. The Catholic church doesn’t recognize divorce and getting an annulment is a major time consuming hassle.

However, your girlfriend/fiance will have no security whatsoever from a fake or unregistered marriage, at least from a legal standpoint. Additionally, as a Catholic, you won’t be married in the eyes of God, either.

I’m with Divea on this one. So, go get your wedding pictures taken at a nice studio, schedule a wedding banquet, invite all your friends, publicly declare your love and committment together, and exchange wedding rings at your “wedding”. Your girlfriend will feel better, but it won’t mean squat if you ever decide to do a runner!
:popcorn:

Proper, legal marriage is required in the eyes of God.

youtube.com/watch?v=0i8sQnPfDh0

What about buying her a very expensive ring, and a house? That should give her some security no?