"See you around"

Last time a guy caught me in the train. He seems to be interested. We had nice talk. After when he reach to his station, he kissed me in my cheek and said “see you around”. What does it mean in this contest? Can anybody help me?

Just a saying people say when they leave each other. Like goodbye or ciao. He didn’t mean anything more.

It’s 2019. If you’re interested, get his number or set a date. Don’t expect guys to get hints cause most are oblivious to them.

What do you mean “caught you in a train”? You mean you met him for the first time on that train? This is in Taiwan? I disagree with Andrew. He could be interested. Yes, in some European countries kissing on the cheek is a way of saying goodbye, but it’s also possible to read more into it especially in Taiwan.

He could be interested but what I understand is they randomly met and he left saying see you around without getting her number or anything.

So imo. He said bye.

I don’t know. The whole description of the encounter was very unclear and lacking detail.

1 Like

Hope the OP clears things up so we can help her find love :wink:

1 Like

That was indeed weird and uncommon for a Taiwanese guy to kiss you on the cheek and tell you “see you around” and not exchange contact information. Perhaps he was a narcissist? Perhaps he expected you to go running after him…tough case, this one.

1 Like

It means don’t feed the trolls.

He might be interested but not available . Could be lots of things . Anyway…Moment has passed

1 Like

So no chance to meet again

You tell us. Did you exchange number or social media info? If so, yes. If not, no (unless you run into this person again by some coincidence).

which train?
MRT or TRA or HSR or Light-rail?
which station?
which contest? tic-tac-toe, pull my finger?
his height?
details that need to be fed into algorithms.

2 Likes

I can help you.

2 Likes

You don’t need any of this information, he is definitely a stalker who has been following the OP around for the last 3 months. No need of any contact details as he knows their every movement.

He will definitely “See you around” just you may not see him. :wink:

3 Likes

Were you robbing the train?
Is he a Sheriff?
Is that what you mean by he “caught” you?
Do you need someone to bust you out of the town jail before they string you up?

I’m in.

He was just having a good chat with you, and saying goodbye that’s all and move on.

It was a random meeting. But I don’t have memory to faces. He ask me about my work place (I work in coffe shop), about my place of living and about my interest. It was in London and he is not a Taiwan boy :smiley:

Hahah :joy::joy: nice one

When he was leaving, he looked at me and smile. Perhaps he was expecting that I will run after him :thinking:

Did you check your pockets and watch afterwards?

5 Likes