Seeking info on Open Work Permit

I have been living and working in Kaohsiung for the past eight years. Does this make me eligible to apply for the Open Work Permit? If so, does anyone know where to get the necessary forms and the steps needed to be taken to get this permit in Kaohsiung? Also, does this permit supersede my current work permit through my employer and how does it affect my current ARC? Thanks for the help.

I think everyone is busy talking about work permits at this thread:

Maybe you can call or visit here for some info:
Kaohsiung County Labor Service
Tel (07)7330823 - Fax (07)7330865
Address: 高雄縣鳥松鄉大埤路117號
(sorry for the Chinese address)