Seeking Vocalist(s) for dance music

Hi, I’m a local producer/dj in Kaohsiung. Local, meaning I’m permanently living here; I’m from the US originally. I’ve just kicked off my production ‘career’ with a release on a small indie label in the US. It’s nothing major, but it has inspired me to take things up to the next level. So I’m looking for some vocalists that I can call on if/when I need them. I don’t have anything in the works at the moment. But I’d like to have a list ready when I need it. So, if you’re interested, please PM me or send an email do djglenn@djglenn.com.tw

I’m not picky at this stage…just your ability to sing and your interest in doing so will be enough. Of course, the more experience the better. You don’t have to be a native English speaker, but a ‘comfortable fluency’ would be nice. If you can sing in another language as well, please let me know.

I tend to produce mostly Tribal and Funky House. However, I do most any sub-genres in the electronic spectrum. If you’re familiar with electronic music, then you probably know what I’m after. If not, then understand that I’m not only looking for a ‘full on vocal’ like in Vocal House…but probably just after some good one-liners or just a few sentences for each track (that gets repeated over and over and over and over and over…again. :wink: . So you don’t have to be a ‘perfect singer’.

I’m also looking for people with just plain 'ol good voices. Some tracks I plan to just have ‘talking’ or ‘preaching’. So a good solid voice will help there. And if by some chance you’re good at making ‘tribal-like’ sounds. (ooooos…aaaah’s…shaka shaka…etc…) that would work too. (I’m not holding my breath on that one…haha)

Ok, so if you’re interested…send an email with some info about yourself. Let me know what your abilities are, languages you can sing/speak, type of accent, age, gender, location…etc…etc. just everything you can tell me about yourself.

Now the tough part…

I’d prefer those living in the south because I’ve got friends with studios to record at, at a discount. I’m realistic enough to know that my tracks won’t make much money…so traveling up north and paying for studio time will probably cost more than the money I’ll make from the track. But if you’d like to come to Kaohsiung, then no problem. Also, as far as pay. I’d be willing to work out those details with you however you’d like: payment, credit in the track name, etc. I’m not rich…so please keep that in mind. Think of me like that ‘starving artist’ guy with crappy clothes.

Thanks!
Glenn