Segue Brainstorming

I’m not just doing this in the name of all things right. I’m also trying to learn as much as pssobile about all this forum stuff. I’m in the process of making my own (it won’t have anything to do with taiwan) and want to have a good understanding of how to deal with situations like this when they arise for me. Maybe this site (yes it’s alive) doesn’t want to turn into the headache bigger sites are to moderate, but thoght about the future is important.

Predictably enough I would like to agree with everything Sandman says, and respectfully ask him to take two prior counts of scraping and grovelling into account, and one of obsequiousness beyond the call of duty.

Ok, back to brain storming.

I think segue’s mainpage is a little cluttered. The weekly email list thing, the about segue, and a lot of the things on the right (classified’s :? ) take up too much space. I don’t like the lastest topics thing either, I find no use for it.

Things I remember seeingin other phpbb forums that I found useful (on the main page) were the polls, news postings (from admins and mods), a search bar and things like that. There should be one link for newbie’s that explains what segue’s all about…
[CLICK HERE]
I find this sites main page very useful and simple. Something like that.