Segway

The only one I’ve seen was in Neihu, which I saw heading eastward just after leaving the Minquan Bridge (near Costco); it was on the south side of Minquan E. Rd. immediately after the bridge. I’m guessing that is the closed branch.

I saw one for sale about a week ago in the bottom of the 3C near the corner of Heping and Roosevelt.

Thanks Josefus, I’ll check’r out this weekend and report back.

A friend of mine applied for a job as marketing manager for them about 2 years ago - no idea if they are still running

Rolling, not running.

I think to have seen them in the window at the corner of Bade and Dunhua, beside or inside the Honma golf accessory shop. Probably inside since Segway also makes golf carts, though I can’t say if it was for sale or show only.

A quick Google search for dealers in Taiwan gave the following result:

Seya Digital Technology Inc.

3F, No.18-3, Sec. 6, Mincyuan E. Rd. Neihu District,Taipei, Taipei City 114, Taiwan R.O.C.
Phone: +886-2-27955536
Fax: +886-2-27952351
Email: service@segawy.tw

A quick search in Yahoo:: tw.search.bid.yahoo.com/search/ac?p=segway

180k - 250k HA! who are they kidding?

There is one on display at the 3C on Nanjing and Xinsheng. As I recall the price was about 300K.

Surely they can’t cost that much. A four year old kid at our old school got one for his brithday present. Yeah, sure it was a bit big for him, but I guess he’ll grow into it!