Selling Alcohol, legal or not?

I have 3 bottles of Royal Salute Blue Label, and since I see no use for them, I was thinking of placing an ad in Taiwanted (if I can figure out how to use that), but hubby reckons it could be illegal. Is it?

If its illegal, I’ll probably put in the swap thread and swap it for cash :wink:

You could advertise it as “special lemonade” made in Scotland from malt and barley.

You could just ask Mr jimipresley.

Who cares … or just make it an ad telling you joined the AA and want get rid of it, needing the money to pay for a few DUI tickets … :smiley:

Sandman, good suggestion, but do you want to read a headline ‘Wai guo Woman arrested for selling Scottish Lemonade online’.

CFI, didn’t think of that, I’ll ask him, he’ll know. Thanks

I think this post is an ad already … await some callers …

That’s what I was thinking, too. :laughing:

That’s what I was thinking, too. :laughing:[/quote]
:blush: I didn’t mean it to be, but if the mods want to temp it, I’m OK.

That’s what I was thinking, too. :laughing:[/quote]
:blush: I didn’t mean it to be, but if the mods want to temp it, I’m OK.[/quote]

No, no. It serves your purpose extremely well, all the while protecting you legally. Go with it.

[quote=“divea”]Sandman, good suggestion, but do you want to read a headline ‘Wai guo Woman arrested for selling Scottish Lemonade online’.

CFI, didn’t think of that, I’ll ask him, he’ll know. Thanks[/quote]

I was actually thinking ask him if he wants them.

Now THAT’S funny BP!!! :thumbsup: :discodance: :ROFLMAO:

lordy a few foromosans outa be able to quaf that juice right soon?

You’re allowed to sell booze, but you’re not allowed to sell it online and send it to the person. reasoning being you could be selling to a minor and not know it. So you could place an ad, but the buyer would have to pick it up in person or you would have to meet or take it to the buyer. That’s what I understand to be the case, anyway.

Webspar or someone was selling Saffa beers and spirits, but he couldn’t send it like with the food. You had to do the actual buying in person.

[quote=“bismarck”]You’re allowed to sell booze, but you’re not allowed to sell it online and send it to the person. reasoning being you could be selling to a minor and not know it. So you could place an ad, but the buyer would have to pick it up in person or you would have to meet or take it to the buyer. That’s what I understand to be the case, anyway.

Webspar or someone was selling Saffa beers and spirits, but he couldn’t send it like with the food. You had to do the actual buying in person.[/quote]
AHA makes sense!!! Thank you…now to get to work on taiwanted!

[quote=“divea”][quote=“bismarck”]You’re allowed to sell booze, but you’re not allowed to sell it online and send it to the person. reasoning being you could be selling to a minor and not know it. So you could place an ad, but the buyer would have to pick it up in person or you would have to meet or take it to the buyer. That’s what I understand to be the case, anyway.

Webspar or someone was selling Saffa beers and spirits, but he couldn’t send it like with the food. You had to do the actual buying in person.[/quote]
AHA makes sense!!! Thank you…now to get to work on taiwanted![/quote]
Nike. Just do it! :thumbsup:

If nobody wants to buy it, I know of at least one overworked and underpaid guy who could help you get rid of it… :whistle:

:laughing: I don’t want to get rid of it, I am trying to make money off it, obviously it’s not going to work is it???

Correst is Bismark. Yahoo Taiwan and all other auction sites say very clearly “Selling alcohol is prohibited.” Including medicines, medical equippment, and cigaretts.

PS. Me is Taiwanese.

[quote=“golf”]Correst is Bismark. Yahoo Taiwan and all other auction sites say very clearly “Selling alcohol is prohibited.” Including medicines, medical equippment, and cigaretts.

PS. Me is Taiwanese.[/quote]
Cool thanks!! So that’s that.