Selling F/X--don't get ripped off!

It’s enough to make you weep. I managed to throw away 250 changing my title about a week, ago (I’m not sure how I cocked it up). Then today having finally got back a big enough balance, I went to change it gain and thotuhg some unlucky accidental keystroke I changed it to ‘Th’, which was not the modest title I had picked out for myself. I’ve thrown 500 away in this FX shop, and still haven’t got my title changed. :cry:

Brian

Damn, Brian, I laughed so hard I woke my wife up when I saw your new title. You really need to keep it.

I agree…at least no one will steal or copy your idea…how points do you have to earn in order to be a ‘th’? I had tears in my eyes when I read about your new title. Here, have $50 on me to help you change your title.

Thanks Imani, only 200 to go (I better get busy posting). Now I just have to decide what Th stands for.

Brian

When do we get our interest rate. I have a lot salted away in that account, but I don’t see anything coming up.

I used to think this G$ stuff was pretty, well, meaningless. But since we’ve tied it in with the special effects, I’ve changed my thinking. It’s nice to see comments like, “I’m going to have to post more to bring up my account…”

Since we have the bank, and it’s purpose is to support your G$ accumulation, I’ve made some changes:

1. The interest rate is up to 10% from 3.5%
  2. It compounds weekly instead of monthly (pls thank Mr He for his persistence in asking about this)

:sunglasses:

Great news on the G$ front, this really makes my day, I have had a terrible day up till now but now I’m happy because of meaningless g$

Th is rather interesting

it could be the symbol for thorium

“a radioactive metallic element that occurs combined in minerals and is usually associated with rare earths” - Merriam’s

Kenneth

I did notice that the G-bank doesn’t make loans. You’re afraid that foreigners won’t repay right?

Brian

[quote=“Sir Donald Bradman”]Thanks Imani, only 200 to go (I better get busy posting). Now I just have to decide what Th stands for.

Brian[/quote]

[quote=“Sir Donald Bradman”]Thanks Imani, only 200 to go (I better get busy posting). Now I just have to decide what Th stands for.

I don’t know, but the blue highlight really sets it off.

It could stand for
Taiwan hand
Telemetry head (courtesy acronymfinder.com)
Taoist hunk
Toe handler
or
Token honkey

Tree Hugger
Thanks Hon
Too Hot
Try Harder
That Hurt
Turn Heel
Top Honcho
Take a Hint
Tropical Heat
Teletubby Hater
Tricky Ho
Taiwan Home
Tanked Hippo
Trippin’ Hippy
Tubby Hunk…

Mix and match until you find one that suits you.

The Hulk is better

Tubby Hippy

Bri

The sell function doesn’t work for the F/X

Btw, do you still want to change your title? Seems like you’ve built quite the fan club here with your current one.

lmk what you still want to.

I need to pawn my title since I blew all my guanxi on lottery tickets and that damn guanxi quiz which I clicked on without knowing that clicking on it would automatically suck up G$100, and expected at least a warning or maybe even a confirmation…okay, maybe I am sounding like the losers who sue McDonald’s over spilled coffee, beef-flavored fries, or obesity from super-sizing it every day, but I would have felt better about losing over $G200 if it were in giving it to worthy forumosans. Is it safe to pawn off my title for some guanxi if I need to? Can I contribute money to help run forumosa and gain guanxi in this manner? And anyway, where can I send money to help run forumosa without having to go through paypal?

The quiz said I won 200 guanxi, but I don’t think I got it, are you saying it actually took 100 off me instead ? :cry:

The guanxi is screwed up. I have never given any out. I took a test that cost 100 and scored 100. I got some for the short story about English teaching. Still, my guanxi is far less than my number of posts, so go figure.

Life is hard, then your guanxi gets screwed up.

I just sold my custom title (naked buttock guy) and didn’t get paid. Well I don’t think I did anyway.