Sen. Bernie Sanders says he's running for president in 2020

I don’t understand these people. Americans have surpassed even the British economy from 13 colonies and in 200 somewhat years have created more wealth than any country in history. But no, let’s try something else that failed over and over again and caused the deaths of tens of millions.

1 Like

Not only that, but we’re the only nation that exported its middle class wealth twenty years ago yet is still going strong.

What leaves me dumbstruck is that Democrats would now have us wreck the US economy in an experiment to stop global warming.

I mean, we’re not perfect but we did rebuild Japan and Germany after WWII. We gave our middle class away to the world. Now we’re supposed to wreck what’s left in an attempt to achieve what’s never been achieved before? :crazy_face:

1 Like

So that you know what the fuck you’re talking about :grin:

hmm, maybe they will vote… for… leftists? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You mean correctly using the definition understood in current American politics to talk about American politics?

You’ve not said anything anyone didn’t know.

People on this board apparently don’t know that there are politically involved leftists in the United States who are a) not Democrats and b) not outliers. You all tend toward reductionism in this sense, which does not help your analysis.

If you’re implying that this has been said before and thus that my post was redundant… well, I don’t think redundancy is something you specifically want to invoke, since posting the same tired opinions over and over on this board seems to comprise most of your waking hours.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

People understand, you’re only arguing the definition of something that works both ways instead of the actual point. Basically saying a whole lot of nothing as usual.

And please, you’re not the first person to build an obsession with me on here following my every post and thread, harassing me in PMs and even starting entire threads dedicated to me lol. Don’t be another pathetic loser and try to enjoy interacting with the rest of the posters.

Who have you replied to the most here. Go check. I bet I’m up there lol.

Name one who is not an outlier in the USA.

Yes, maybe a Democrat like AOC. :sunglasses:

He’s probably referring to the Bern.

1 Like

Maybe so. Closest matches I can come up are Sanders or Noam Chomsky.

I think this might be what some of these people are thinking.

Trans rights campaigners at Goldsmiths University described the Gulags as benign places where inmates received education, training and enjoyed the opportunity to take part in clubs, sports and theatre groups.

During a bizarre exchange on Twitter the LGBTQ group at Goldsmiths Student Union described life in the Gulags as “rehabilitatory” and “educational”.

Paradoxically the thread was written as an apparent justification for an earlier post by the same group which threatened to send a political opponent “to the gulag”.

Ok. That’s some far-fetched justification.

2 Likes

1 Like

:joy: you guys ever seen cocaine?

3 Likes

Well I think you’re dumb. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

What about Jewish people? What’s their thing?

Apparently there’s a bunch of episodes of these videos of him talking to kids about random stuff.

A major problem I’ve always had with Sanders is that he has almost zero real-world experience, especially in the business world. Now we get confirmation of a lack of common sense in other areas, with kids and when he was 46 years old (ffs).

Now you could argue that Trump similarly had zero experience (this time with government), was therefore unqualified/unfit for office, why do I support Trump and not Sanders?

Key difference is that Trump spent his adult life in business. When he faces a problem he looks for solutions that were proven to work for him, or he turns to times when he paid dearly to learn a lesson and can apply that lesson in the service of all Americans. There is nothing wrong with failing in business, not as long as you learn from it. In fact, such an education can prove priceless. I believe the US has been helped by the lessons Trump learned via his own failures (e.g., China trade).

Sanders otoh when faced with a problem will always look for a government solution. He has too little experience in the business world, and I have zero faith in him. He has nothing to offer the US but more government. I just can’t get past that.

So yeah Trump has had to learn on the job, too. No doubt.