Senator Cruz visits Taipei

I am sure they invited anyone, but seem Cruz met the Taiwanese president before in Texas so they have on going contacts and may have invited him to come but not sure. Texas must be China’s least fav state currently with this and Houston NBA’s team relationship with China.

ewww

The Joe Ride never ends.

Not sure of shelf life of ten years, we will see if Trump can last another year? Cruz will be in Texas for another 4+ years at least, thus congress.

While it’s true that populism in DC requires a demagogue (or has in the past), it will likely run its course in ten years. At least that’s how it’s played out in US history.

So I’m saying the movement has a shelf life of roughly ten years because that’s what we’ve seen in the past. I am not saying Trump has a shelf life of ten years, or even that he’ll be reelected. Indeed, his opposition has the most popular and mainstream media companies on its side (nakedly on its side - more propaganda than news - and openly lying about Trump), and it certainly seems that Trump will lose next year.

Setting the bar pretty low there

Tuck!!!

She seems happy about it, though…

Yeah, when someone publicly insults your wife by calling her ugly and accuses your father of being a conspirator to kill Kennedy, and you still slobber all over their shoes, you’ve really grown- into what, I’m not sure.

He’s just become even more lizard-like.

The bar is low now a days. Wasnt me that set it though…thats for sure. But my post got deleted for being too low brow…so…?

Which post was deleted . Could have been so many over the years :joy:?

Ted Cruz seems less reptilian today

1 Like

Wish I could say the same about your avatar :yum:it’s a really bad pic. No knocking me by the way :wink:

Why reptilian? If anything republicans are more feline in nature. Their brand could easily be the brown eye.

Reptiles actually have basic logical functions, are tough and unlike the reds they dont murder their own kind without good reason.

I love NY harbor, what can I say.