Senator John McCain passes away at age 81

If you don’t want a fight over his legacy, then don’t pick a fight over his legacy.

You have to first be invited in order to be disinvited.

It’s waaaaay worse than just that for Bone Spur Spanky. My respect for McCain has shot way up after reading about this.

CNN has reported that McCain chose Barack Obama and George W. Bush – the two men who kept him from the White House – to eulogize him and didn’t want the President to attend his funeral.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/08/27/politics/mccain-message-trump/index.html

2 Likes

16 posts were split to a new topic: From Senator John McCain passes away at age 81

A post was merged into an existing topic: From Senator John McCain passes away at age 81

It’s a Uniparty funeral.

Life will go on without them.

Ill never forget this pic, wonder why it doesnt get put on the media much mccain-syria-rebels

2 Likes

With Al Bagdhdadi leader of ISIS Syria 2013- Good Times! Support the “Freedom Fighters” against Assad
US%20Senator%20John%20McCain%20meets%20with%20Caliph%20Abu%20Bakr%20al-Baghdadi%20leader%20of%20ISIS%20in%20Aleppo%20in%20April%202013%20

mccain-meets-with-isis-mccain-meets-with-isis-you-want-set-t-politics-1446332032

I’ll give you credit that you’re just trying to get a rise out of people, bluejasn.

Otherwise… McCain posted those pictures himself. The ISIS people are looky likeys. Why would a war hawk be in with ISIS anyway?

Define “war hawk.”

ISIS are hardly pacifists.

Totally baffling.

I’m all for giving a conspiracy theory the time of day, but at least make it remotely plausible.

Perhaps he was trying to get funding for the FSA to fight Assad prior to ISIS doing all the killing. FSA turned out to be a mix of Al Nusra, ISIS and some non extreme Sunni fighters. Often they would go from one group to another and fight along side each other. Sometimes they’d fight depending on who paid more later on in the war.

Oh, you’re serious.

Who needs a conspiracy? The guy was dumb as rocks. People like that - they just do things.

They weren’t ISIS.

Jesus, this is batshit.

That sounds stupid enough to be true. The sort of thing a fool who thinks he’s a mastermind would do.

Sorry youre right they were FSA, ill delete those. Though there is ample evidence FSA often fought with ISIS, sometimes against ISIS and sometimes fought for Al Nusra.

The Uniparty are a chummy bunch. But their days are numbered, and they know it. I’d pity them if I didn’t dislike them so much.

“If you don’t go to their funerals, they won’t come to yours.” - Yogi Berra

Funerals are depressing, but only if it’s someone you care about. Now a celebration of life… actually, that can be depressing too.

Now Paul Wellstone - that was a sendoff. Coulda used some strippers, though.

1 Like

It’s all just alphabet soup until a bomb goes off in a subway.