Sending money to Philippines

Hi there good day just want to ask if why i cant send money from here to philippines??? They always say i am not working in here as a OFW or a overseas filipino worker ,
My second question is where i can able to send money , can somebody help me please , , thank you in advance

Can walk into a Western Union with a passport and send money to the Philippines.

2 Likes

Oh so in western union i can only send money???

Thanks for the reply , thank you vry much

Some locations are easier for people that don’t speak Chinese. Maybe ask other people which one.

EEC shops remit to the Philippines I believe

I think she’s from Kaohsiung.

1 Like

There are remit shops around the main train station Kaohsiung.

Does it have here in siaogang kaohsiung???

Yeah sioagang dist. Kaohsiung to be exact

In Taipei, I usually use iRemit. And I rarely go there. I just need to fax them a copy of my ARC with the details. I simply deposit the money in a local bank account of theirs – they use several (including the post office) so I just fax them the deposit slip with my ARC. The cost is usually NT$100 and it takes minutes – MINUTES! – for the money to hit your recipient’s account. (you should ask when you confirm theybgotnhiur fax)

There seems to be an iRemit branch in KHH

https://m.facebook.com/iremitkaohsiung/

1 Like

Try near exit 3 siaogang MRT station a couple of places there

They say i cant send due to im not an OFW i have a resident arc, thats why they keep all telling me i cant send money , but thank you also for suggesting

In iRemit can they allow to send people who is not working in here??? L

Do you have an ARC? If you don’t, then I’m not sure if you can send money even via iRemit.

If you don’t have an ARC, you can ask a friend who has an ARC or a Taiwanese ID to help you remit the money. No ARC, no remittance.

Don’t talk about your ARC, just use your passport.

Unless different passports from different countries are treated differently.

Do you mean does iRemit allow people who do not have an ARC to use their service? I don’t know because I always send them a copy of my Permanent ARC (I’m not an OFW either)

Or did you mean will iRemit allow those who do not have a work permit to send? I think so since I send them a copy of my Permanent ARC

Can your husband send?

My company has a service for this. Use the app to register and set up the remittance, and then pay at 7-11 or Hi-Life: https://emqsend.com/

I checked and was told that it doesn’t matter whether you’re an OFW so long as you have an ARC.

I have a resident arc, , and thats why they always say i cant semd money because my arc is resident,i dont really understand,