Serious Money Makers in Taiwan

Yeah, I know I am bound to be flooded with MLM’s here but seriously, if someone was looking to make $$$$, without the huge amount of time a business needs, what options does Taiwan have.

Don’t even suggest Amway, that is unless it can really make a @#$@ load of $$$$ without selling your soul. :wink:

Now now Bassman,

First you want a dude chop and now you want lots of money. When is your thirst for material things ever going to end? :smiley:

If you don’t mind having tatoos, the Bamboo Union is looking for a few good men.

You could follow Chocolate’s example and find yourself a rich sugar mummy.

Just curious, but really a serious question.

I thought you were a buxiban owner. Is that not your golden goose?

If somebody really knew the answer, why would they share it?

Crime pays.

I suspect Bassman has figured out that the Bushi-Ban business isn

What do you buy or sell on eBay?

Last year I was selling cheap plastic toys by the kilo. Balls are great but basically anything light as it is cheaper to ship.
I am now trying to get into the Asian antiques, handicrafts and art scene. I am being very cautious as I don

The thing about a buxiban is that it doesn’t have a huge residual income potential. It is a great way to earn money but you must always work at it, make changes and grow, otherwise the school will die. Selling is an option but I won’t be taking that at the moment, I can make more out of it by buying more into it. I don’t own the whole thing you know.

Selling on the internet is proving to be a good move for my wife, however she spends most of her profits.

PayPal won’t transfer funds to any bank in Taiwan. How do you get around that?

Making lots of money? Work as an “editor” at a financial organization like Barings or someplace. The work is boring, repetative and not at all stimulating. You also have to get up really early and often work overtime.
But the pay is pretty good.
Oh, and you don’t have to be terribly talented since the copy you look at is very narrow in scope.

panda’s the man to talk to. find something that is made in taiwan…

where does your wife sell on the net? ebay? her own shop?

i have a product that i would love to wholesale/retail to north america but i lack funds and experience to do it right. the stuff i make and sell now is fun, profitable, but won’t support a family. not yet, at least.

wolf, credit cards can be accepted instead of paypal. processor i use is 2checkout.com

[quote=“Bassman”]The thing about a buxiban is that it doesn’t have a huge residual income potential. It is a great way to earn money but you must always work at it, make changes and grow, otherwise the school will die. Selling is an option but I won’t be taking that at the moment, I can make more out of it by buying more into it. I don’t own the whole thing you know.

Selling on the internet is proving to be a good move for my wife, however she spends most of her profits.[/quote]

like a lot of business… you usually have to invest it back in

My wife is at selling stuff too with her friend.

Buy it in HK and sell it via the internet in Taiwan… Taiwanese love HK labels

Join a huge multinational company and work your way up the ranks. At the top end you can earn some serious money. The toppest of the top manager for Tesco supermarket in Asia earns a million pounds a year. I’m thinking of applying for the job!

This will change on February 13. See here for more info: forumosa.com/3/viewtopic.php?p=136414#136414

[quote=“Durins Bane”]Now now Bassman,

First you want a dude chop and now you want lots of money. When is your thirst for material things ever going to end? :smiley:[/quote]

…and he got it - the chop, that is
Now I know how Dude chops are decided - you just ask for one. Sheesh! That simple. Let’s all get one! :laughing:

[quote=“Spack”][quote=“Durins Bane”]Now now Bassman,

First you want a dude chop and now you want lots of money. When is your thirst for material things ever going to end? :smiley:[/quote]

…and he got it - the chop, that is
Now I know how Dude chops are decided - you just ask for one. Sheesh! That simple. Let’s all get one! :laughing:[/quote]

I exchanged my brain for a dude chop. Hmmm… is that a good deal?

Yeah, a great deal.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuude!!!

Have a look at Moneybookers. The fees are higher (when using the merchant gateway and accepting credit cards), but they claim that you’re protected against chargebacks (which is not the case with PayPal).

Ok, even if you are an MLM send me a PM, I’ll look at anything and count nothing out until I’ve done my homework on it.

Cheers.