Serious Political Pictures

Looking like an awfully familiar narrative from a dusted off playbook…

Here in Elbonia, they’ve come up with a brilliant new moneymaking wheeze: “face shields”. Somebody made a shitload of cash importing 100 million of the bloody things from China. A lot of people realise that face shields are about as useful as a chocolate fireguard and refuse to wear one unless harangued into doing so at various business establishments. I deal with this by simply not buying things from those establishments, and spending my money at businesses where they don’t have shit for brains.

And yes, I do wear a mask.

You know Tsai Ing-Wen is in the real issue, no?

It says 100 most disgusting people. It’s a fake cover.

I know. It was a typo.
One word makes a difference!

4 Likes

just because you moved it, doesn’t make it better.
how many babies could be rescued by offering national health insurance to anyone?

I remember a time when Camille Paglia was stark raving loco. If she’s still nuts (I would’t rule it out), at least she’s acquired some sense.

I’ve always enjoyed her brand of crazy. I don’t always agree with her perspective, but it’s always an interesting one.

Not as many.