Serious Political Pictures

Driving that guy’s cars? :thinking:

4 Likes

Are you talking about Elon Musk? I have no idea what you are on about, sorry.

yes elon musk. that’s okay. the funny political cartoon makes perfect sense already.

This is serious political pictures. If you find it funny, oook, good luck with that, it’s a brave new world.

1 Like

yeah yeah, bill gates is poisoning the world, nationalism is a good thing (not patriotism mind you). like, parts of the cartoon make sense, bezos and zuck for example. i’m not defending anyone in your “serious” cartoon as innocent, but also i hope you recognize that when you post propaganda from a known conspiracy theorist in the “serious political pictures” thread, yeah, i find that quite funny.

Sounds like I stuck a nerve, why not start a thread on it, I’ll chime in and we can let this thread go back to serious political pictures. :wink:

it’s okay to believe in conspiracy theories, it’s also okay to find it funny when other’s believe in them. i was into them for awhile when i first attended uni over a decade ago. i get it.

If you hadn’t noticed and perhaps because you are new here, we try to keep funny political pictures for pictures, one or two comments ok, but then I start temping them. This thread (serious political pictures) we can do a bit more, but I was politely asking if you want to continue the discussion, lets start a thread, people get annoyed by the back and forth on here.

word. nah i’m good on the thread for now thanks. good to know. i’ll go back to posting sh*tty lefty memes.

3 Likes

3 Likes

So I guess Civil War battles are not included because…it ruins the top ten list?

I reckon it’s because civil war deaths might not be considered a singular event. Antietam is listed.

1 Like

Or it’s just a limp wristed meme to help people process the covid deaths of so many people they’ve never met and try to get the survivors to care a bit more.

Gettysburg didn’t happen over one day.

And even if it did, does that make those daily COVID death tolls any better?

That’s right. Upon further inspection, these battles are not one day affairs.

Wow, you’re the picture of empathy. Why does the death toll from this horrible pandemic trigger you Trump supporters so much? Not that I’m a fan of hers either, but the GOP subjected Hillary to endless subpoenas and investigations for 4 deaths in Benghazi. But 320,000 (and counting) Americans die under Trump and most of his supporters couldn’t give a shit.

Better than what? Seems like a loaded question.

Did all the Pearl Harbor deaths occur on one day?

Well, you are working under a false premise wrt my political loyalties.