Serious Political Pictures

2 Likes

Pretty bleak. Serious Political Pictures?

1 Like

Get them while they’re young…

2 Likes

The author of ‘woke baby’ is probably pretty annoyed that one got turned pejorative in less than a year

I prefer sleeping baby…

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

Where is that?

Potala Palace in Lhasa. It’s a spoof on this photo:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Are covid and being ‘woke’ seriously comparable threats?

I guess if you actually believe that wokeness can lead to hundreds of thousands of deaths and shut down society for large swaths of time, this definitely belongs in serious political pictures. :sweat_smile:

Why, is there a vaccine for wokeness?

I’m not of the opinion that the next stop here is the gulag, but look into Soviet Russia and China under Chairman Mao and you might see it isn’t totally impossible (not highly plausible in my personal opinion, but possible). Demanding equal outcomes? Check. Struggle sessions? Check. Twisting reality to suit dogma grounded in Marxist writings? Check and check.

To repeat, I am not saying this is currently an existential threat. But I’m also not delusional enough to claim I can see the future…

4 Likes

Not sure who the current person is dictating these agendas, sounds a bit paranoid.

But in the future, perhaps long past our lifetimes, I suppose anything could be possible. Space monkeys, woke dictatorships, CRT indoctrination.

It’s just a shame nobody will be around to claim they were right. Always sucks like that, these future possibilities :brain:

Like I said, if someone actually believes it, I guess it belongs here, but to me it’s not very serious. I respect different points of view though. Toodles! :grinning:

1 Like

Yes, that would be pretty crazy!

2 of these things have already happened, I’ll give you some help

2 Likes

I know one of them has for sure, so if I were to actually believe Space Monkeys were an existential threat to humanity, or at least on par with covid, I could post those serious pictures here.

After all, there is plenty of tangible evidence that said space monkeys actually exist!

Good on the mods for an open mind, I say! :sweat_smile:

1 Like
3 Likes

Is that real?!